DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He, like Terry Lester, were not necessarily conventionally handsome, but were pure walking, talking sex. Sex appeal radiated from them. I wouldn't go as far as saying they were Ugly Hot, though. lol

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Okay, full confession. I always thought the same thing. HOWEVER, when he was on the very first season of Dynasty in 1981 as Michael, the chauffeur who was hooking up with Fallon, he had this cocky, confident swag to him that made him pretty hot. And he was rocking a nice bod, too. Don't know if he kept that up during his 80's DAYS run but he was quite the stud on Dynasty. 

Yet, any footage I've seen of him on DAYS, I'm just like, "Ew no." 

• Members

I think WN was pretty sexy in the 80's but in the 90's no lol.  RoJohn/John was definitely the sexier of the two, but I don't think either are classically handsome.  I can see the appeal in both of them and WN was hot in Dynasty.  By the time he returned to Days all the charm and most of his chemistry with DH was gone.

Also count me in with those that hate Marlena's short 80's hairstyle.  I like her so much better with longer hair always.  I was devastated in 1997 when she cut off her awesome long Paris hair for that unattractive, shaggy short hair.  It makes her look older and matronly.

I wish Corday wasn't such a cheapskate. The sets look like crap. I agree with you the show looked good during that time. They even used the ER set. When Daniel was rushed to hospital. They were still to cheap to show the car accident.  Instead of the overused nurses station. The gala at the renovated Martin house was nice. They even showed Paige's dorm room. Where Ben murdered her in. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I remember the direction for the ER scene being really good for "Days."

We got Hope's house back then and I was shocked they gave Kayla a home set.  And after being sick to death of it during the Higley/Tomlin era, I was thrilled to see the pier!  LOL

The crown jewel for that time was the John's father climax.  The scenes where Paul was tied up and that spectacular shootout would NEVER have played like that on one of their rinky dink pos sets.  Even just seeing the ceiling adds so much.  Too bad the writing was mostly horrible then, lol.

• Members

He had charisma.  He had personality, and they didn’t make him perfect back then.  He was really tough on Bo, he was too driven, and he and Marlena had both an exciting and passionate relationship, and it could also be light and flirty.  They tried to strip all the fun stuff away from him when he came back in the 1990’s.

I always found him incredibly attractive.  Drake is too, just in a different, more soap hunk kind of way.  I would take Wayne’s Roman any day though over Drake.