• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Id be ok with SE Cupp in Chair 5 if Ana doesnt want this full-time

Been listening to the podcast behindthe  Table

The latest one with Candace, Raven & Sara. Im sorry but I call BS on Candace & Raven. Raven feels catfished by The View because the direction changed with the election cycle and Candce couldnt stop crying friom having to talk poltics. ThenRaven was like and i had to do homework on topics i could care less about

Im glad they were both gone fast & I dont buy they quit. Yes they didnt want to be there but they had multi year deals. ABC tossed them

• Members

She seemed to fit in well with the others.  I don't remember not liking Sherri Shepherd (not spelling it correctly) when she was a regular on the show, but she annoyed the hell out of me last week.  She couldn't seem to shut up and let others talk.  

• Members

She is nuts!  She hated Trump as much (if not more) than anybody on the panel.  Her hatred was certainly based on the fact that he disrespected her father so many times before he died.  About the only things she vehemently disagreed about with the others was abortion and gun rights.  She's not doing herself any favors writing this crap!

• Members

Meghan McCain has huge anger issues and also entitlement ones Nobody wants a co-worker like that. As much as she hates Trump she still tried to sneakily defend some of his behavior under the guise of her being a conservative. All that aside, I think that she quit because she knew that her contract would not be renewed.

Edited by ReddFoxx

• Members

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/meghan-mccain-quit-the-view-1235092070/

This is a more complete excerpt from her audio book.  I am a daily watcher and can't believe she's playing the "poor me" card after leaving.  She totally forgets what she has said to get the reactions she did from Whoopie and Joy.  Also, if her experience was so horrendous, why has her mother come in as a co-host this season?  Spoiled BRAT is what she is.