Y&R Discussion for the week of October 18

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Sean Kanan was fired from GH due to personal issues...

I didn't know Y&R had chosen to drop Kimberlin. I kind of wonder if that ended up saving Tracey Bregman from being killed off -- there were rumors for so long that Lauren was going to die.

• Members

He was constanly so boozed he could hardly stand, not to mention failed to remember his lines. He still was a fantastic AJ, though.

@ Carl: I don't think that the whole Kimberlin thing is for a fact. Kim however last year mentioned in an interview that she has been in contact to maybe revisit Sheila (this was July or August...), so that would totally fit into the begnning of that Sarah Smythe mystery

• Members

To give you an idea of how this regime has pushed viewers away. I've been watching y&r off and on since the 80s. However, I watched nearly every episode from 1998 until Colleen's death. I stopped recording. Saw an episode around Thanksgiving and decided to watch again - stuck with it until the infamous Sarah reveal. Since then, I've only watched clips of MW as Diane on Youtube. Is anybody listening?

• Members

Notices in the scene where Nikki clothes are being removed (while she is unconcious) they had Maggie? (or Meggie?)come in to remove her clothes and not Deacon. I wonder if they purposely are trying to cut back on their mysogyny (not that that one thing would cont for much)

Billy and Victoria has joined forces with Cane and Lily to annoy the sh!t out of me and now Phyllis is joing the latter.

I could only tolerate Cane and Phyllis away fromt hese other characters. The other can take a trip to the lake for all I care.

Really liking MW here

• Members

UGGGH BM's diction, acting choices mostly blows. But then again to a lesser extent so can EB's

Why would any of the ABBOTT'S be eating at Gloria's joint?

LMAO @ anyone being scared of Billy and his tacky Gossip newspaper err magazine. Please...

If I didn't dislike Gloria I would cheer her selling the story to the highest bidder, but that would probably equal more screen time for her and her stupid, boring shenenigans

• Members

Because Maria needs something for Judith Chapman to do since she doesn't have the guts to fire her.

I can't help but to think that nobody outside of Genoa reads Restless Style.

On a happier note, Bryton James has been cast as Luka on The Vampire Diaries.

• Members

I don't understand why they haven't fired Judith Chapman's hammy and unnecessary ass yet. They obviously have NOTHING for Gloria to do and she wore out her welcome YEARS ago.

There's just SO MUCH dead weight on this show, and they never do anything about it.

I'd rather see more regular appearances from Gina at the GCAC than have to see Gloria pop up as some brilliant restaurateur/hostess at the abomination that is Gloworm. I really do not buy that most of the people on this show would frequent an establishment owned by that woman. But I'm not watching, so it doesn't really matter...

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing today. The Gloworm set is ugly, the entire town hates Gloria and I just don't see the character happy as a bar owner. I think Hogan is using Gloria much like he did Lisa on ATWT. Both characters are gossips, man crazy and rags to riches money-crazed.

Why does everyone hate Gloria and Judith Chapman. I think she is a great actress.

Diane is working out so much better than expected. I still keep thinking she is Carly, though, and probably will for a long time to come.

Ash has no idea about the Beauty-o--nature Abbey sceme. Poor Ashley, she is totally out of the loop and will probably go insane again soon. I love the character and wish TPTB would do something productive for her. As an example, she should go work for Kay and do business battle with Victor and her pathetic brother. Also, Neil would be a great match for Ashly and reminds me a lot of her father, John. Both men are kind, fair and non-toxic.

Archived