Y&R Discussion for the week of October 18

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only good thing about a Sharon/Adam pairing is that Sharon will be away from Nick. This Adam is a hero is a load crap. If this is just step one in million in redeeming Adam than that's better than saving faith "twice" is suppose to excuse him for all his horrible behavior.

It seems like they are going the way of a Tucker/Ashley/Diane triangle with Phyllis making Diane look like the anti-Christ.

Cane giving JT CPR is probably the closest thing to a gay kiss this show will have.

• Members

If I didn't hate Cane enough already, I sure do now for saving that prick.

Christel Kahlil, sit your milk chocolate ass down and stop trying to be a dramatic actress...It ain't workin hun. Time to head back to disney sitcoms.

Maura West is love. But I miss Susan Walters. Wish another soap would snatch her up.

Is it sad that Tucker looked more excited when his window exploded then while he was in bed with Diane? He was totally uninvolved in his scenes with Diane. He just doesn't have chemistry with either of the women they're pushing him toward. I think they should just make him gay and put him in a story with Phillip.

Can't wait for the Meggie/Murphy stuff tomorrow.

• Members

I am so not used to having a weekly thread....

The disaster story was low-key, to say the least. Kinda laughed at JT in that glaring white room. Of course, that's the only way to see he can grow chin hair, but I digress.

Not really thrilled with the Tucker/Diane/Ash story---no doubt the pipsqueak Naked Air-ness will end up getting the best of Diane...but I'd rather Diane slept with Tuck than Jack.

• Members

I've always thought Stephen Nichols was gay. The only time I've EVER seen him have chemistry with any woman was in his hey day with Mary Beth Evans on DAYS. The redux on GH was incredibly lackluster so it's no surprise not to see him click with any of his female co stars.

• Members

If this was a show which knew how to do passion or romance, then Stephen Nichols might have a chance. Instead Tucker seems to exist solely to fulfill the usual misogynist fantasies or certain writers and producers at the show. This is the second time they have used Tucker to get off on the idea of big manly men dumping women on the curb after using them for sex. I'm sure they will also use him again at some point for the fantasy that forced sex is hot.

Romance on this show seems to only mean how can a woman be degraded and humiliated to prove a man's worthiness? The latest being Sharon going on about her "hero", who told her her baby died from deformities.

Archived