OLTL: Discussion for the week October 18

• Members

How come the only time Starr ever seems to want to take care of Hope is when she is kidnapped? Any other time the poor kid is off with Addie or a babysitter. Where's the love then? :wacko:

I thought the show was getting back on track a bit until Hannah went off the end...again....and they are changing Rex's parentage....again....

Whether one liked the idea of Mitch being Rex's dad or not, at least that story was more plausible explaining why Roxy never really mentioned his dad and didn't want to keep the boy around her (shipping him off to his 'aunt's'). But now with the Schuyler switch and the Native American switch and now another possible switch....i am so done with this story!

Let's get to Layla, Adrianna, Kevin, and NuJoey already....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Asa gone, Clint feels responsible to step up as the Buke patriarch. He had a pretty revealing chat with Matthew about using his flexing power which harkened back to Asa/Bo convo many years ago.

Clint has taken some hits the last year. He lost Nora to Bo then rebounded with young Kim. David blackmailed Kim into leaving Clint and that feels like the straw that tipped into him a dark place. Like no one is ever going to get away with crossing me again. Viki is a good barometer on Clint and she's been shooting him worried glances for months.

+1

• Members

I cant beleive they are dragging this Eli kidnapping plot out. Does anyone care? It should have ended within a week. I cant beleive how many breaks in between episodes they are taking. Just get it over with already. This Hannah angle is horrible and doesnt make it anymore interesting

• Members

I, too, believe this Eli plot is running on and on and on, way too long! The breaks in between the story are ridiculous! A story can become

disjointed by putting episodes in between. It's kinda disjointed anyway with everything going on. And, I totally agree, putting Hannah into

this wasn't needed. It was ridiculous to separate Starr and Hope from Dani and branch it out in the direction of Hannah. Don't get me wrong,

I think Meghann Fahy is doing a great job with the character. But, putting the episodes in between also makes us lose interest and not care

how it turns out. It loses suspense and the wow factor! And, the continuity.

• Members

I am going to miss Hannah. :(

I wish Ford wasn't such a skeeze because he looks cute with Hannah, better than he does with Langston.

This show hasn't been half-bad, but I am suprised they took off two days from the Dani/Tea/Eli scenes, that isn't something you put on hold.

• Members

I think she'll be remembered as one of those on the cusp characters who had the potential to go somewhere (well, now she is going somewhere... away). I buy her redemption more easily than Ford's. She at least has mental illness on her side.

• Members

Brittany Underwood needs to be watching her ass. Frons clearly has no interest in her though she is an RC favorite, and it also seems clear to me that in six to eight months they will torch this fledgling Ford and Langston reunion and put him with Jessica as the ultimate redemption while Brody, I don't know, kidnaps Bree and blows himself up. Brody was also an RC favorite, but so was Natalie who might as well be wearing a "PERPETRATOR HERE" button, and so was Jared. David Gregory is decent, but not good enough for ANY OF THIS. IT SUCKS.

Kim Zimmer works. She even works with Rex. They click. I like the idea of this nouveau riche looney tunes bitch being Rex's mother and making everyone's life hell from time to time. And I like that Viki and Charlie are continuing to have airtime. This story is far from genius, but it is the only one fully holding my interest, along with Clint's reign of terror.

Archived