OLTL: Discussion for the week October 18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

all good theories. I didnt think that Clint could have hooked up with Echo off screen sometime after. I really hope if they go that route, it wasnt while he was married to Viki

tell me about since more of her relatives have been kidnapped. She seems way too easy breazy about this

• Members

Preach. She's way too calm with this. But idk if that's what they're going for with trying not to have two people go off the handle (like one of them be the sane one who offers comfort) but still.

Hahaha I was going to comment about this - its amazing to me how much this has dragged on. It's been what at least a yr if not more now. I need them to just pin him on someone and just have it all be over and done with. You can tell they have no story for him.

• Members

Major anvils that Rex is Echo's son- and I definitely think it will be a Clint/Charlie WTD. Would make major story for Viki/Charlie/Clint... and if Rex is Clint's son, then David is his cousin, Bo is his uncle, and Natalie would be his blood sister again! Could be very interesting.

But also- we've done paternity/maternity stories up the tree trunk lately. If this was the case, there's be the Nat/John/Brody, Jess/Brody/Ford, Echo/Clint/Charlie/Rex stories going on all at once... not to mention Rex's has been going on for literally forever.

Archived