OLTL: Discussion for the week October 18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After watching Jessica, Brody, and Clint today I got to thinking, and I hope I'm wrong. I have a feeling Jessica's baby is Ford's; however, Clint will mess around with the paternity test to make it so everyone believes the baby is Brody's to "protect his family." I hope I'm wrong.

• Members

If Phil Carey were still with us then I would have asked ABC to have Asa appear in a vision to mock Clint for that beatdown. Ford was barely injured.

Within the realm of actions actually allowed on a daytime soap, he should have just shipped Ford off to the same jail David is in. They can both make stupid faces and compare their abs.

• Members

There isn't much to explain. The show needs someone to keep the plot moving because they have so many inert characters (John, Todd, Jessica, among others). So Clint is a plot device who does random things which move the stories of other people, and this is passed off as being the "new Asa."

• Members

well he's been this way for the past few years now. Ever since Asa died, he's become more and more like him, doing underhanded and dirty things, in his business and his personal life to protect his family. I dont think there was one single event which triggered the change, although he did seem to get worse when Nora cheated on him with Bo. He justifiably got bitter and vengeful after that

Archived