OLTL: Discussion for the week October 18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NONE.

As I've said in the past, I am a fan of Matthew the prick, I think EA is good at it. But agreed, they need to go somewhere with it because the novelty is wearing off. I'd rather see him as a nice guy who has a smart ass quality. They exist in real-life ya know writers, but I feel like that's too tough of a pretzel for them to wrap their pens around. Like that's too grey of a concept. :rolleyes: And frankly, Nate doesn't need all of this propping, we get it, Dani likes him, FINE. I don't think anyone really hates Nate. They hate his eldest brother and his connection to him, but not really Nate himself. Well, at least that's how I feel. :lol:

I know, just doing your job. ;):D

• Members

Matthew was doing too much yesterday, how was Nate giving Destiny a pair of earrings Dani was going to give her putting the moves on her? :lol:

And they are clearly going to put Matthew with Destiny, judging by how Darren was looking when Matthew gave her that gift. Ugh. Nice to know he is only going to be with her, because Dani didnt want him. :rolleyes:

And

• Administrator

Thanks for ruining this episode for me you guys. For months I've been wondering what Greg's secret is and you guys spoiled it for me. You guys know you're not suppose to talk about spoilers in this forum. Thanks. <_< Now I gotta go back and spoiler tag everything because you guys didn't.

• Members

That was the best episode of OLTL in months. I loved everything.

I felt so bad for Destiny, and SE has really grown as an actress. Even though I already thought Greg was her dad, I was still pretty shocked when he said it. They were all on fire in those scenes, this is the first time I have enjoyed Greg.

I love that Marty is going to be involved with the double WTD story now, and the look on Natalie's face when Marty said something about Brody being interested in the baby was hilarious.

Eli is just annoying, cant wait for him to go.

Damnit I am interested in what is going on with Ford, I thought they were continuously bringing up his pain as a running gag, but now he is coughing up blood. Speaking of which, I am glad we havent seen Inez for a minute.

Overall great show, OLTL is improving to me after a horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE summer.

Archived