OLTL: Discussion for the week October 11

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone thought that maybe Hannah is going psycho again because Brandon Buddy is leaving.

They wouldn't redeem her just to blow it all to hell 5 seconds later, they clearly were going to go Cole/Hannah and Starr/James for a little while.

Jason Tam has been looking incredibly hot since he has returned, I'd take that over Ford anyday.

• Members

I think this was a really good week. Between KZ/Echo and Viki/Dorian/Charlie/Clint finally getting some start to a potentially good story, the climax of the Eli story, Tea being found out as alive- it's been a pretty good week... Im sad Hannah is crazy again, they really missed the boat on her redemption arc and it really could have ended up with her being a viable character. I suppose she can still come back from this, but it will be hard. Here's hoping- because MF is a better actress than most of the younger ones on the show and it would be a shame to lose her...

I think the Evans family secret could be interesting and I do care right now, and I think SE did an AMAZING job compared to her past emotional performances this past week. I think it was her best performance to date when she cried about not being able to lose Greg- but

• Members

RC lifted his foot off the brake two weeks ago and we're finally reaching the big climax of Eli and Tea stories. I'm intrigued by Echo shaking up the very boring Viki & Charlie lives. Clint's been on fire for weeks and Echo will only add fuel onto him. Protective daddy Clint going after Ford is must see for me.

But ITA that Hannah's redemption arc was blown to smithereens. MF is too talented to play cartoon villain like MW's Eli. First time in years I liked Marty was her scenes recalling her own troubled past to Hannah. There are excellent parallels there RC could have mined for years.

I can't call SE's acting amazing but she has improved since those dreadful scenes at Shaun's bedside. She's feeling the emotions not just reciting lines. Still prefer her in comedic scenes where her talents better shine.

I'm wondering if the Shaun vs Greg feud dates back to the woman who gave birth to Destiny? Shaun alluded to Rachel that Greg likes to steal his woman then dump them. There's bad blood there. Destiny's mom was worried HOW Shaun would react not just Destiny. I wonder if Destiny's mom was Shaun's first love and Greg stole her. Maybe she died due to Greg's negligence so he gave the baby to his parents to raise.

IF Greg dies, it feeds more drama for Destiny to deal with and bonds her with Dani who just lost Ross.

Archived