As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

Patricia talks more about her family and husband and her theatre work than ATWT. I'm sure there would've been more ATWT talk had Alan not stopped it earlier.

The screen shot was a reaction to something Patricia said which shouldn't have had that reaction.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was glad for that because I actually thought Judith Blazer was dead.

I don't watch a lot of these interviews, to be honest, but in this case, I felt like Patricia herself actually redirected ATWT conversation back to her theater work. Theater seemed to be a lifelong passion for her, and one she is still involved in now. 

Anyway, I can't remember if I have posted this before, but I have finally stumbled onto this commercial again. It's a bra commercial with, I am 70%  sure, Brooke Alexander, but they very obviously dub her voice. I can't remember if I have seen the American version of this. I've seen this happen a few times but it never stops seeming odd. 

The bra ad airs twice - the last is at 14 minutes or so. 

This reel also has a detergent commercial with Scott Hoxby, who was in quite a few European commercials (I believe he never spoke in them).

• Members

Oh, dammit.

She had so much grace and class, but also incredible grit onscreen. I'll try to reserve my longer comments for when this inevitably becomes a bigger discussion either in this thread or another one. I'm so glad we got to see her on those Zoom interviews.

You know time is going to keep taking these people a lot of us grew up with from us, but it never gets easier.