Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL...it is. *mentally shivers* That's an odd scene, given that they ended up father/daughter. I'm sure it was nothing more than Lily twisting her ankle in her inappropriately high heels (like the clutz she was)....but it's still a little creepy looking.

• Members

Wow...Margo was always butch but she went full out dyke with that actress (not to mention, jeez, was she plain!) Was Marland writing this at the time...the recap dialogue is all Marland..."Well, with Iva on vacation.." I dont think people would ever put up with that kind of stuff today but it worked, it made it like Oakdale was more of a real town and you knew where everyone was even if they werent on the show that day. I also love that Kim and Bob were still discussing, going out to, and actually eating lunch, breakfast, brunch, dinner until the very end.

That outdoor scene was weird, not only the cheap ass set, but were they padding the show for time, Emily just walks around and has flashbacks with that boring music ATWT used at the time. I also think Rauch snuck in and became the wardrobe head that day, that pastel suit and heals was totally our Pauley.

Oh how I disliked Larry "Screamingly Gay," McDermont. I mean, they get a younger pretty boy for Susan and he is as dull as hell??? Mark Kasnoff had a love theme? I actually liked him and thought the actor was hot and not bad...much better then his orange brother. I liked it when they were acting like he and Lily were going to get together.

Edited by Mitch

• Members

I'm sure this has been around somewhere but I'd never seen it. The plot focuses on Jeff Baker, the love of Penny Hughes' life, being in the hospital for heavy drinking. This also includes some snippy and cold little scenes with Frances Reid, who would have been a great interfering villainess on soaps in another life.

The lesson of this episode is - don't go to San Diego, they'll make you into an alcoholic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J0QTJSnLpU