Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the link.

Nice updated pictures of the Ewing building and Southfork.

I think that will probably be the new theme for Dallas. I kind of like it.

I just wish they would have kept the original cast members as John Ross and Christopher.

Omri Katz....he's on the right

ffff.jpg

and Joshua Harris

88587129.jpg

• Members

I am excited for this even though JM is a big minus for me. But you know, there are always those :rolleyes: -worthy actors on every show, and I guess he just has to be mine for this one. I think I will be able to get past it. Kim Kardashian on a Dynasty reboot would be a million times worse. And in the case of JB as well, there is something kind of fitting with the C/D-list casting choices which we saw on the 80s primetime soaps as well until the actors were shot back into popularity. Well see about that.

Dallas' theme is too iconic not to use and I would look forward to a slick new version.

I love the pictures and of course the ones of J.R., Bobby, and S'wellin are my favorites.

• Members

I agree with this I haven't heard anything about Charlene only JR, Bobbie, Sue Ellen in the promo shots

@Facebook

Ultimate Dallas

The Gathering

Dallas returns in a graphical mini series from a script by Bryan J. Kinnaird.

```````````````````

Here is something about Charlene/Steve (Lucy/Ray Krebbs)

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/tilton-and-kanaly-sign-up-for-dallas-comeback_1224393

• Members

JR's and Bobby's sons sure are pretty. I suppose it was almost inevitable that John Ross and Christopher would both grow up to be pretty boys unlike their fathers. We'll see if Dallas 2.0 works. Judging by the pictures of just the younger cast members, I see this as nothing but a Texas version of Melrose Place 2.0.

Archived