Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha, I knew they were setting us up!

But wow, didn't expect that from Harris.

They kind of had me feeling sorry for Frank.

OH [!@#$%^&*]! He just took poison!

Haters be damned, this show is GOOD.

I gasped aloud.

Get out of here, don't be spoiled!

It comes on again tonight.

• Members

I'm with you SFK... I was like OH SNAP FRANK... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But did he really do it? I am so confused. I don't think PamBecca did but I know Frank was kinda trying to thwart her. John Ross.... Damn, Damn, DAMN!

LOL, I tweeted, LMAO None for you, Christopher Ewing. NONE. FOR. YOU! I hate him.

• Members

I'm thinking that is the way they are going with it. I am loving the setup with John Ross and Pamela being the new Bobby and Pam....genious.....who said it had to be wishy washy Christopher.....The only bad thing is Larry Hagman won't be around to be one of the antagonist in the story.

• Members

This was an interesting episode but the Cliff scene reminded me of Robert Duvall visiting Frankie Five Angels and telling him what people did in Roman times. What did seem contrived was John Ross turning on JR for no reason whatsoever. There just was no motive for John Ross to do what he did. He was willing to betray his father so his enemy could get half of Christopher's shares and sell it to him. As I remember it, Ewing Energies was a new company that didn't even exist 20 minutes ago, so this need to control it at the cost of his own family is pretty thin. He could just create a Ewing Oil company and it would have just as much significance to him. The need to beat Christopher is also a little slim considering he never actually got to marry Elena. It all seems a little contrived more than the usual Dallas storyline.

• Members

Oh wow, I thought the cops were coming for Rebecca. I thought it was real stupid of her at first to not wipe her fingerprints off the gun. Nice little twist

Anyone else hate that they are calling her Pamela instead of Rebecca? She legally changed her name to Rebecca and that was her middle name anyway. I wish they were still calling her that. Might get confusing if the original ever shows up

The whole stuff with Harris being shot and Bobby taking the fall happened WAY too fast.

Im all for new characters but Elena's brother doesnt interest me

dUE5Co3.jpg

Man I found something surprisingly hot about him

• Members

She did that to throw them off... after she was at that court hearing she was all I'm Pamela Barnes now so I get that they're calling her that now but for me she will be known has PamBecca. Pamela 1 & Pamela 2 or mini Pam!

IA Cheap.... he had a good mixture of hot and scary down pat.

Archived