Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DO IT! DO IT NOW! I absolutely loved Goal -- it was such a beautiful story -- Kuno and Allesandro were <3 and add in my bb Anna Friel! Goal II I think added Becks... it was good to see familiar faces return but I have yet to watch it in full... I will though.

• Members

Coming off last Monday's opener watched by 2.98 million, TNT's DALLAS slipped another 25 percent to pull 2.23 million viewers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The numbers were off less than its second episode drop last season (31 percent). DALLAS pulled 917,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic.

Meanwhile, DALLAS fans have already boosted its premiere audience considerably through early time-shifted viewing. The two-hour season opener has risen to 3.7 million viewers in Live + 3 delivery, with key demos growing to more than 1.5 million adults 25-54 and 1.3 million adults 18-49.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/02/dallas-down-25-percent-in-overnights.html

• Members

Im glad we are seeing so many new characters this season. The show really needed to expand beyond the Ewings

LMAO at how much of a bitch JL's character is. Like her here but awful casting her as Ryland's mother. She is only 3 years older than him in real life and its not like they even try to dress her more mature to give up the allusion that she's older. No she looks youthful and hot here for someone her age

Oh sh-t! Was NOT expecting that ending

Archived