Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Qq8SHOZ.jpg

Rebecca is such a bad ass bitch! OMG I loved her in the premiere. I love that she's embraced her bad side and isnt even hiding it anymore and taking her place as the show's villianess. She looked absolutely beautiful. What is up with the cut between her eyes though? I dont recall her having a scar last season

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She had the scar last season but its easier to notice this year. I am loving the new Rebcca/Pamela. She works much better as a bitch. The JR, John Ross and Sue Ellen scenes have been great too, especially in these last episodes with JR.

The Ann story is a non factor to me. I dont love it but dont hate it either. Itwas nice to see Judith Light too.

• Members

I do not get the Rebecca love. :lol: She isn't convincing, imo, she is no Paige or Fallon let alone an Abby or an Alexis.

KMan, you are absolutely right, J.R.'s flushing out Pams line was gold.

I was intrigued by Judith Light's presence, interested in seeing more of her. She is way too damn young to be playing Harris' MOTHER though. Sad, but yeah, it was pretty hilarious when Emma just stared at Ann and completely shut her down. At first, I thought she was "special" the way she was just blankly staring. ph34r.png

• Members

Did you watch the second episode too or just the first? She's introduced at the end of the second episode when Bobby goes to confront Harris. He learns that Harris and Judith (Judith Light's character is also named Judith) were the ones who kidnapped Emma from the fair and raised her in London in secret.

Archived