GH: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, I'm just f*ckin with you BellCurve. :P

And no. I didn't mean I wanted Brenda in the pic. Her return made my mind go numb. And VM's acting is absoutley horrid. And laugh's like Donald Duck. And I couldn't care less about her cottage, I was just curious what happened to it.

As far as I'm concerned Brenda can stay in Rome...Offscreen. Her return is worse than Skye's. At least Skye wore good clothes, and RC actually ACTED. Plus her first scene and Tracy's reaction to it were great. I haven't liked one second of VM's.

Haha. Olivia is okay. I like her more than...uh..Carly? Okay that's not saying all too much. But I like Lisa Lo. Does that count for anything? If they gave Olivia a storyline of her OWN instead of having her be a busy body, I would like her.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasn't worth mentioning in 08 either. The treacherous wench today is now forgetting her one true love to have faith in the guy who shot him? This is becoming a serial problem for her, isn't it? And you can tell she passed on her "differently abled" genes to that Einstein, Dante. He has decided he will do anything to prove innocent the guy who shot him in the chest.

• Members

Monica puts in her one guaranteed episode for the month...oh yeah she's not even guaranteed that anymore

Wow, Edward isnt wearing his hat. I cant remmeber the last time he hasnt

Glad Alexis is back. Missed her.

Finally Brook does the logical thing and goes home to the Qs which is what she should have done months ago

Archived