GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont blame him for sleeping bc all she's doing is yapping with nothing important coming out. Seriously people try not to pay attention to her anymore. Steve looked like he was bored in that scene and I wouldnt be surrised if his facial expressions were adlibbed and not directed

LMAO, rememebr what happened when she gve Robin the Ghetto Head Roll? Here let me refresh your memory

ghslapnew.gif

• Members

Still one of my favorite scenes ever. I love when Robin puts Carly in her place. Laura was still pretty new in the roll then, and at that time I liked her. OF course she was nothing compared to my beloved robinnnn, buuut, I loved that Catfight. Could that possibly have been...Carly's first ghetto head roll...EVER?! She was so new then, it's quite possible.

• Members

I love how Jason was describing Brenda today. Annoying and self absorbed. That sounds about right. She was so irritating today. Murphy is too good for her. I felt bad for the guy. What a bitch

Carly...I already wasted too much energy on her this week. Im tapped out. i'll let one of you handle her today

Anyone else getting bored and annoyed with the constant redundant conversations that the characters keep having recapping Sonny and Brenda's relationship? I cant beleive Sonny had an entire conversation with a stranger today about this. Didnt we already get this when Brenda was talking to Suzanne and Murphy, not to mention Robin, Jason, Carly, etc.... chiming in and those recaps for the past few weeks?

• Members

not really. If you ddint know the story about Sonny and Brenda, it got recapped yet again

If you hate Carly, you'll hate Brenda, bc she came across as a brunette version of her today. The screaming, tantrum and yelling seemed all too familiar.

A girl who was intrested in Micahel toucehd him and he freaked out. If it werent for his prison situation, Id think he were gay. Maybe he is

The Lisa/Patrick/Robin story was on but it must have been boring bc I dont recall what happened with them

Oh seems that Lucky hates being a cop now and is considering working for Johnny. Yeah, big WTF there

Archived