GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wrote an e-mail yesterday to one of our clients who is (I swear) called Vanessa Barrett. And it was only after I sent it that I realized I had started it "Dear Brenda."

I love RSinclair's Vanity nickname :lol: because with all the adoration she receives from the head honchos at GH, she must feel like she really is GH's biggest breakout star. Having said that, I will always like the chem between MB and VM. Mainly because chemistry is so lacking elsewhere in daytime. I mean, yesterday we had TWO love scenes and they were both duds. First we have Lulu & Dante which, thanks to GH's insistence on showing these two boinking at the drop of one of Dante's medallions, manage to conjure up the most boring of love scenes. Candles, lame jokes by Dante, another failed attempt by JMB to be "sexy," rush rush, pant pant, it's over. Or somebody interrupts them. Or something.

And then we have Jax & Carly, a pairing which apparently has a solid fanbase. And which Cassie Layne manages to ruin by smugging her way through every kissing close-up. It could have been kind of hot, too. IR actually looked like he did one or two stomach crunches before showing up on set.

Archived