GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...I wonder how Carly would react if she walked in on them kissing. She knows somethnig happened to him in prison that he wont talk about. What if she suspects that he had a gay experience and jumps to conclusions and assumes soemthing is going on between him and Spinelli when she notices their close connection? I can just see her flipping out making a fool out of herself

• Members

OMG, I wish they would DO something about Carly's Playboy Bunny hair. They trotted that [!@#$%^&*] out (+ stripper outfit) for a second consecutive episode.

Claire + Diane = me wondering why these two are not on the frontburner. I'd much rather watch them than that show pony Carly stomping and snorting and trotting her way around the PCPD.

OK. How many weeks has Brenda been on? Like, 50, right? They need to get her the HELL out of Rome and this lame-ass Brenda-in-peril SL involving a children's charity we are meant to believe she lives for and get her the hell back to PC. Her talking to characters we don't know or care about is like white noise to me. She needs to be confiding in Robin.

I used to love NewcomerDominicZamprogna. But Dante has become such a boring character now. Thanks, Lulu. FF!

Lisa :wub:

• Members

what was the point of Sonny even going to Rome? I thought they were going to go on an adventure but their reunion lasts all of 2 days and he's back in town and she's right where she was. I cant belevie he came back without her. I hate the pacing of her story and the writing behind her return. Its fail all around

• Members

Brenda's return is hands down one of the worst returns Ive ever watched on a soap. This sh-t is boring as hell. Weeks and no progress. Its practically the same played out scenes with her everyday

It does nothing for her figure. She really shouldnt be wearing tight stuff like that. She doesnt have the curves to pull it off

Archived