GH: September Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL i can't really grasp WTH is going on with this Lucky storyline, but I kind of like it. For some reason, I can't stop laughing when I hear Irish accents...LOL not making fun of them, but they just make me laugh! Especially when people who don't normally speak that way do it, haha. Those fight scenes between Lucky and that guy I'm sure were meant to be intense, but all I was doing was LMBO.

Man I thought Kristina and Michael were going to a new, public school. I am disappointed that they went back to Madison. Why the heck would Alexis or Carly want them to go back to that school? That aside, I kind of found it refreshing today seeing them in school and stuff. Love the effort GH is putting into it.

What I hate is how things are being written, especially for Michael. I mean seriously, things could have been a lot better if something else went down at that school today. Something more light, like why couldn't Michael meet a girl, or even a boy, in class today? Like make a new friend or something? Why does his past with killing Claudia always have to be brought up, and cause drama...it's boring and no progress is being made, GH needs to get past that already. And OMG those girls that got snark with Kristina. Were those the same ones who got smart with her a few months ago at the docks? Ugh. I would have much rather seen Kristina and Taylor hanging out getting to know each other more, rather than that drama! I like that GH is showing them in High School, but I do not like the direction they are taking with it.

The only person missing from School today was Carly. She should have been wearing one of those Madison uniforms today instead of that ugly pink/black outfit.. It would have suited her better. Today she was acting just like a little High School type brat, she was beyond ridiculous!

Love Nik/Brook. I wish Tyler Christopher would shapen up a bit. He looks a little bit better in casual clothes, but he still looks bloated and his man boobs were out and proud and throbbing. But Nik/Brook are great and I really hope we get to see them at the party they are planning to go to.

Sick of seeing Lulu and that troll baby waking up every morning, and also sick of looking at him without his shirt on all the time. His body is not that great, and the back acne isn't to flattering to look at either.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, i think she was sidelined for Vanessa, but only like a 2 week extended break (added onto her break they had already sent her on) and then she got sick and was taken off work. The reason i actually believe she got sick is because it was obvious they were going to play her in the sonny/brenda story, so to take her away when they come back to town is stupid. but this is gh, and it is stupid so

• Members

They've honestly moved beyond that and the level of truth and intimacy in their conversation kinda supports that they are much more likely to be "Kristina and Ethan against the world".

I think it's everyone else - especially Mama Bear Spencermaine - who will be sounding the bells about the false accusations.

Archived