GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Spinelli running away from Snarzilla. I wonder what kind of ridiculous stupidity she's going to spout to Brenda over the phone. 100% chance of her making a fool of herself

Maxie and Patrick are so stupid. Talking about playing Lisa in public where she of course hears them.

Another black girl in the hospital? I thought that was Maya at first

• Members

RE: Claire

I totally/wholeheartedly agree, but just saying she is on the short list of favs...so I am not surprised they are sticking w/a lead (Jason is not available)

its still (to me) a Reese, Alexis (storyline) Foolish re-mix. Not unusal for women to go through Sonny...

Claire dialoged her reasons; Sonny dialoged his and I too think they are somewhat playing each other. She took herself professionally out of his picture so if this is still the case why is she doing this now? (I may have missed something haven't watched w/full a full attention span).

What I don't understand either is Claire's involvment in the first place...I'm seeing Brenda's disengagment from Sinclair because of unresolved feelings of days gone by (drilling Jason re: Sonny e.g is he seeing anyone, etc etc)

while super stud laments to Dante then quickerthanthis kissing up/wooing Claire. I thought the writing would just go a simplier route (w/out the formula Guza angst)and just BAM! Surprise me, go for a straight up-hook up (the same ole' thing IMO) push/pull, cat/mouse...oh I like this type too ...

all I am saying shake it up. Every couple doesn't have to start the 'same way' sometimes people meet and want to be together with no push/pull...angst can come down the pike...esp since S/B have a long history why not just do something different (they've had angst right)? He'll probably kick Claire to the curb when Brenda shows up so why do this? It doesn't make sense storywise...

I'm just waiting for Brenda/Robin scenes I guess and still wonder why they didn't promo/market their friendship along w/the Brenda and her men theme...

• Members

The thing I'm still stuck on is if they were going to sacrifice Claire to Sonny then just do it and let the audience make all the same connections to Reese, Hannah, etc. We'd then just roll our eyes and see her as nothing more than the latest flavour of the month.

BUT they were dropping anvils like it was harvest season in an apple orchard. One after another recounted how Sonny used women, how Claire was supposed to watch out and not become another statistic, etc. I'm holding out hope that this will ultimately all turn out to be the biggest undercover bust possible because even the audience only suspected it and didn't see it play out like Dante's story did. I know Guza isn't above that kind of subterfuge, and it will all boil down to how badly he wants the character of Claire to succeed. I just really want this time to be different - for Claire to be different.

• Members

exactly. Theres no point in engaging in Carly bc it would be like fighting a brick wall. Look at Jason and Michael who talk to her resonably and she still flies off the handle crazy with the same silly nonsense. Sam getting just as loud as she will only make her 10 times worse and really, who wants to deal with Carly? It was probably best for her to save the stress and just leave the room.

Archived