GH: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Lol @ Ethan's hair! If it had been a little more ruffled to the sides, to me he would have looked like a brunette version of George Washington....LOL. His hair isn't bad, I just find it..interesting.

To bad Jax got sucked back in by Carly, because him and Olivia could have been great. They always have spark to me in their scenes together. So much potential there between them. I really like Olivia when she's interacting with others besides Johnny. Those two have the same conversation every time they are together, and they are always breaking up, getting back together, breaking up, getting back together....yawn.

Maxie needs to stop calling people "Trashy", "Skanky", etc. Um your up there with the PC greats in that department.

Seriously Matt comes out of nowhere, he was gone for like a century then he showed up and started popping off at Patrick! Man be quiet, why are you still on this show.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep that's what they do...hate fairies sprinkle the nasty dust...

I like Elizabeth so I don't have a problem with the smirk that's Becky's expression wouldn't want her to change that even if she tried. Just like she clicks her eyebrows together when she's tagged; I see the humor in these things. Everybody's got their own bag so I can understand it...Some wave their hands incessantly, cover their ears in shootouts, blink and/or stare, teary red rimmed eyed, some roll the head in a sistah girl head snap and they aren't a sistah.....whatever, its all good.

IA there are serious holes in the storytelling in many areas for me its gotten worse e.g. Matt who warned Robin from day 1 about Lisa (when the other actress was in the role). Then he did a 180 and sided against Robin....then he's all over the place then he goes to see her to tell her about Patrick's date w/Lisa where she reveals their "plan." As for Siobhan besides the acting not being all there for me and (the hat) I thought it was her "lover" Ronan killed for a long time instead of her brother... I got Maxi supporting Patrick she should really see what cheating with a married can do since she did it. There could be a mini story in this for her as well.

Where's Helena? (she should be plotting re: Brooklyn in some way either she will have BrookL team up with her or she'll be against her)... She duped her grandson as well as Elizabeth/Lucky even if BH is on maternity leave elements of this storyline could still play out between her and Nik.

They spent all this time and $ marketing this S/B reunion but for me Brenda currently looks like an idiot she dumps her fiancee' with feelings of days gone by all this nostalgia while Sonny is banging Claire...why is Claire in this story? So Brenda comes to Pt Charles immediately into a triangle...why o' why do (mostly) all stories just have to have a triangle...can't I just have them together for a few minutes first? Can't people just hook up? AFter waiting since August 11th now this?

So Claire gives Sonny a pass but now she's going after Johnny? Ok.

It also seems to be a pattern of people walking in on people having sex. But its great seeing Mac/Diane again.

And now Dante is in Ireland, I wish LuLu/Ethan would have went...he could have joined in later. Must he be in this storyline right now? Can LuLu be shown to at least try to do one thing without him?

How many times are they going to say "The Balkan" in dialog? Its giving me a headache.

• Members

I was disappinted in Snarly and Claire. I wanted more. I was so ready for Clair to bitch her out and leave her looking like a fool.

LOL...at Lisa keeping a straight face and them blaming Robin's problem on account of her being boring.

gh092410lulu.jpg

Maybe its the lighting or the way her hair was pulled but Lulu's roots looked horrible. She needs to do something about her hair.

Agreed. What does this even have to do with Luke? I thought this story was initated bc Lucky was searching for him. I dont think they really know what the hell they are doing here.

Yeah Dante is his guardian but that has been forgotten as well. Michael still sees Sonny and it seems this little tidibit only comes up when convenient

gh0924102.jpg

I blame this mess on you. She went and changed her hair but Im haaving a hard time understanding WTF they were going for

• Members

Didn't you hear? They're going to Skype! That way Dante can still be a positive influence in Michael's life! And he can do everything in his power to correct the mistake he made by sending Michael to jail...And if poor lil Michael gets cold at night, maybe Grandma Bobbie will crawl out of the woodwork and read him a story!

Archived