GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ghfauxmaya.jpg

Did they quietly recast Maya? All of a sudden Im seeing this chick all over the hospital having minor scenes with people. Did they think they could just get another black chick with similar hair and throw her in hospital scrubs that no one would notice? lol.

• Members

Maybe this is odd, but I kind of like her..I mean, I know she doesnt have a name or anything, and is just a glorified extra, but there is some sort of screen presence there, or something, and when I see her I'm like "Oh hey! There's that cute little doctor again!"...They should do something with her...Hmmm, maybe she's been on to Lisa this whole time? But she never said anything because she is secretly Robert's daughter, and has wanted to destroy her half sister Robin for years, because Robin has a relationship with their father that she never got to have? And so by letting Lisa do the dirty work, she's getting what she wants, but keeping her hands clean?

Okay, I'm getting way ahead of myself here...But, I continue to wish for more of this good, soapy storytelling that we're getting with Patrick Lisa and Robin.

• Members

when Patrick went to tell Steve that Robin was missing, Steven said something about a tragey...Next scene they showed a cart with a covered up body on it being rolled by. Steve said that the woman (can't remember the name he said) was found at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck... Then Patrick caught on that she had been working with Lisa pretty closely recently...It explained why we had seen her so frequently over the past few days, so we would know who she was and why Lisa would kill her.

• Members

because Lisa ordered that really dangerous tranquilizer, and Lana was the only one who knew that...So now whenever Robin shows up, she's obviously going to say that Lisa kidnapped her, and drugged her. And because Lana knew that Lisa ordered those tranquilizers, she could easily find out they were never given to a patient and then put it together that Lisa gave them to Robin...So by taking out Lana, Lisa eliminated the only person with any real proof to tie her to robins disappearance.

• Members

Carly needs to have a seat. Preferrably in the chair Jack Abbott tossed out the window a feew weeks ago. Perhaps an unsuspecting Olivia will be standing right under it?? *wishful thinking*

We're about due for Bobbie's appearance. (Looking at past years she usually appears every three months, this year it was January, April, July, and I'm assuming October)...I'm wondering if she'll actually have a scene with Carly, or just a 45 second clip at the hospital. I liked her scene with Alexis a few months ago, and I was hoping she'd be more involved with the storyline, being the only woman to have suffered through abuse, other than Krissy...

I would like to see Jackie and JJ in a scene. I always liked their interactions when he was first on the show!

Archived