GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Lisa will end up dead.

I got that part, but what was bothering me was how ok Lucky had to talk in his little Irish voice to protect himself, but both him and Dante were talking as loud as can be, totally revealing everything that they are planning, anyone could hear them and find out what they are up to!!

I like Siobhan. And I hope if she stays, it ends up being revealed that she's faking her accent, to. lol.

LOVING them!!

LOL! You are to good at this. I love it

• Members

Briana and Kim McC are so good at the way they bounce dialogue off of each other. And Lisa is so... rational and calm in her delusions. She 100% believes everything she says. I even believed her when she shouted at Robin "Don't run -- I was going to drive you back."

The actress playing Siobhan has the worst Irish accent. Irish accents are really difficult to do but it still bothers me to hear her channel her inner leprechaun. JJ is putting 200% into this story. I have to give him props because this is obviously filler material and he's playing it like an Emmy depends on it.

Despite that, GH is building up to some good stuff. It's ironic how shakily some shows are performing in the ratings (GH, Days) because these are shows I am actually really tuned into.

• Members

I dont want it but I kinda feel they have to. It seems as if thats where they are leading. The show never built any connections for her ouside of Robin and Patrick's sphere so I cant instantly think of anyone who she could bounce back with. She should have had other friends and/or a past with someone else. Instead they isolated her. Maybe she can go away for a few weeks and come back "redeemed". Will be interesting bc it looks like she's being written into a corner. Maybe they should make her someone's relative. Thats a quick way to establish a tie

• Members

Normally I would agree with you jp and Cheap because I really like how Brianna has taken this stereotype, this nothing role and just layered it and had fun with it. I love how she has awakened KMcC, JT and Jennifer Horton's Husband (sorry, brain fart on his name) from sleep-walking through filler scenes. They know this story is getting good, even if it is predictable, thanks to her star turn as a calm, rational psycho. But in the grand scheme of things, she is a psycho. And I don't think I could forget that if she were "redeemed" and came back sane. If she became some Carly-like "heroine" (wishful thinking, I know, but it's hypothetical) and started passing judgment on others and beng endlessly propped, my mind would immediately flash back to when she took away Robin's HIV meds or boiled Emma's stuffed toy or pushed that poor nurse down the stairs and broke her neck! She would become another boring, whitewashed character, of which Daytime (and GH) already has too many. I'd rather Lisa got some punishment for the things she has done and got sent to the looney-bin -- I certainly don't want to see yet another emotionally fragile woman brutally murdered and the citizens of PC celebrating it like it's some kind of divine justice.

And if Brianna liked Daytime and wanted to stick around, I would only hope another show would come up with a well-rounded character that matched her talents. Lisa has given BB confidence, I think.

ETA: Ooooo! Not that I would ever want Babe back on AMC in ANY shape or form but... if Alexa ain't coming back and Frons insists on it... Brianna :wub:

• Members

I can only assume it will be like all the others who had connections on the side of the law male e.g. Taggart, Durante, Dante, Ronnie and female...Sonny (Jason) is a lead character he isn't going down is the message I've always gotten ...hence he wins! Its only a matter of how, at least they are showing the law going after him to remind me he's a criminal ever so often...I think that is the best I'll get. I guess if this is a ruse, she can't use the law to take him down she'll take him down which ever way she can and if she prostitutes (instead of prosecutes) herself to do it so be it.

Re: Siobhan

I read the actress E.Chambers is of Irish heritage so not sure what she's going for with the Irish accent.

• Members

well thats what I was thinking by her going away.

Id rather she come on as recast Laura, who has been MIA for years. Maybe she still carries a torch for Scott and could give Annie some competition for him. Or Laura could take up with JR and be his new love interest. Ignite her old feud with Greenlee and have them be rivals again.

You gotta put spoiler warnings around this stuff

• Members

Is it just me or am I the only one experiencing major Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz over GH lately?! Where's the excitement, the stuff being blownup, etc? These lameass shootouts are not entertaining.

Couple that with the destruction of Claire and I'm just not as interested in watching the live show.

Archived