GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO now Lisa is accusing Robin of being jealous of Patrick's devotion to Emma. This bitch beleives eeverything she is saying which makes it that much more enjoyable

Robin knocks Lisa over and runs out of the cabin

Lisa: "Oh Robin wait, what are you doing? I was going to drive you back"

Robin: "Aaahhhhhhhhh!" as she falls down a well

Lisa: "Oh well. Have fun in the woods"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Siobhan is pretty annoying. I think they need to recast the actress but I'm still not feeling the character. Don't get how she can go from hating the town hitman for killing her brother/lover/whoever to protecting him. Her smugness with Lulu was annoying. I hope The Balkan takes her out. No way should this chick be in Port Charles.

• Members

Catherine was Fath Roscoes grandma and she owned that cellar under kellys....Carly wanted to open a club there so she contacted Catherine. Catherine told her the story of how someone was murdered there a long time ago, that's why she shut it down....Then Faith killed her I believe bY slipping poison in her drink through that big old ring she wore a lot. Catherine left the club to Carly though, even though Faith wanted it so Faiths plan didn't work at all....She was a pretty evil bitch...I loved her.

• Members

I know what you mean Carl...During that time period I thought the same thing, and I was right...She lasted longer than most though, and she was a lot of fun, so it was a great 3 years, despite the awful way they killed her.

I still hope from tine to time that she will pop up again. No one is ever dead for real, and while most of the time I'm against "back from the dead" storylines (usually because of how poorly they are written), I would not be opposed to her being brought back!

Archived