GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Siobhan is delusional. Lucky did not use your ass. You're a nosy heffa who wanted to be all up in his business from jump and now you're upset because he isn't the man who killed your boyfriend??? Bitch should be relieved but instead she's crying. Literally. :rolleyes:

• Members

I couldn't care less about Snobin and Stone, and this stuff with Lucky is boring as hell. [!@#$%^&*] better get real once whatsherface gets to PC. Also, anyone else find those Carly and Spinelli scenes awkward and nasty? ph34r.gif

Seriously! I was hoping this "day" would be over with so she'd get a new one. Yikes.

• Members

Ugh! This two-note actress in a role that was once complex and interesting... that has now been dumbed down to fit her limitations... This version of Carly is nothing more than a secondary character. Furthest thing from a "lead" character, that's for sure. This Carly fits in with the likes of Maxie. Good to yank out for troublemaking or a bitchy catfight here or there, but definitely not suited to drive story for an entire show. Especially if all she's been written to do is stomp around from place to place, shaking that ridiculous hair, whining about Jason and making sure everyone loves her more than Brender.

The fact that, most of the time, Laura Wright is in numerous scenes with these fricking kids (Lulu, Spinelli, Dante, Michael, Kristina, etc.) says a lot about the maturity level of her character. She comes across as the 13 year old who plays with the 8 and 9 year olds in the neighborhood because, unlike the kids her own age, she can bully them around.

Not only that, it also shines a harsh light on the huge flaw with GH... It has almost no prominent middle aged characters. This 40 year old actress has to share scenes with a gaggle of twentysomethings.

• Members

Carly was absolutely horrible today...loved when Sam shot her down and kicked her out, but that should have happened the other day when Carly came busting in talking about pretty much the same exact thing.

Loved Robin/Stone!!

Lulu and the troll baby....they work well together, I think Lulu has found her true calling as an undercover cop...I am enjoying these two a little bit more, just wish we could get them in smaller doses.

• Members

I think today Sam finally got fed up with her. Before, all those scenes took place at Jason and Spinelli's place which is why Sam ddint feel it was her place to kick Carly out, but things were different today as Carly went to Sam's home with that nonsense. It took her about 3 minutes to shut her down and show her the door. I was LMAO when it was mentioned that Sam was ignoring all her phone calls. I can just see Sam hearing her phone ring, seeing Carly's number at the end and then going back to what was doing. When she hears Carly's messages, she hits the delete button. Carly is so annoying and I dont blame Sam for avoiding her

• Members

Ahh! I love love love love LOVED the Robin and Stone scenes! Brought a tear to my eye. Robin and stone were probably my favorite GH love story of all time. He still looks the same, just a little bit older. I kept waiting for her to say..."Wait, do they have barbers in heaven?" Haha! Oh, it was great.

Loved Sam throwing Carly the [!@#$%^&*] out. First time I've rooted for Sam in years.

Molly is so adorable, I wish they used her more. Her and Alexis are vastly underused.

I am kind of, KIND of, liking Jason and Brenda. I really feel like VM is phoning it in though. And she just looks so different, it's just hard to think of her as the same Brenda. But I sorta like the chemistry that VM/SB have. And her storyline is FINALLY starting to move a little.

I love how Lisa's apartment, car, email, etc. are all clean. She is a TRUE psycho. And it will only make it all the better when Robin comes back and tells everyone what happened, as there might not be any proof!

Plus I LOVED how Mac mentioned Ryan Chamberlin and Faith Roscoe. Two of my favorite psychos, all mentioned in one episode! It was totally my day!

• Members

I really like Molly too. She's cute and sweet. I even like her affection for her "Uncle Sonny" I wouldn't mind seeing more of her. I find her to be much more likeable than Kristina is, and I liked seeing her and Sam talk with each other yesterday. If Ric ever came back it would be interesting see them interact together.

• Members

Where the hell is Ric and why is he not involved in Molly's life at all? I wish they'd at least explain it that when she's not onscreen for an extended period of time, that she's with him

Brenda on Michael "Who's this"

Stupid, who the hell do you think it is? Sure she hasnt seen him in 7 years but a teenage boy thats important to Jason that comes to visit him, wouldnt the first guess be that its Michael?

Love Sam's hair today. Im glad they remembered that she and Maxie are friends as Im liking their scenes

Lisa: "Sometimes, the craziest people dont realize how crazy they are" LOL

Sam's hair was looking so good in the beginning of the show....why did she go back to the Snooki look?

Archived