GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another "inspired" idea by Frons. Let's remove the main characters -- the reason people watch the show -- and stick the CGI hospital on there. I love the hospital as much as the next person and wish they would return to the 1980s opening credits where it is prominently featured. But the site needs some human faces to draw people in, even if it is Mo, Steve, Vanessa (c'mon, you know Guza wants to), Tony, etc.

• Members

What is it with Sonny and fruit? Didn't he try to show his love for Grimace Emily by shoving orange slices down her throat in Spain or something?

It was fun, but Brenda's all dumb: "HA HA HA HA HA!! Remember when you wore a tux when you took me to the prom? HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Um, bitch, he's brain damaged. Can't remember before 1996!

Hey, look... As long as I don't have to see The Smirk, I'm cool with it.

• Members

Although I'm not fond of Claire threatening to prosecute Johnny, he(and everyone else in PC) need to leave her the f*ck alone and let her do her own thing. If she hangs herself, she will have done it all her own and no one else will.

Just leave Claire alone. <_<

• Members
I bitch about it too, but I've refrained from posting. I'm not happy with Claire barging over to Johnny's trying to show how much of a hardass she still can be when she's getting porked by Sonny. But I also don't like people getting on their high horses judging and warning her and saying "I told you so." Characters and Guza Hating fans.

I want to remember my Claire the way she was and enjoy the little bits of Claire-isms(i.e. Leaving Sonny's instead of staying the night) before she drives herself crazy over Brenda and Sonny's "connection."

Sherri didn't approve! :o So it was pink-paged. :lol::ph34r:

Archived