GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On one hand I wish Sam had more personality and more of a reaction to what just happened, but Im glad she is not getting as crazy, jealous and obssessive over Jason being around Brenda. Thank god she isnt pulling a Carly

Carly, Coleman doesnt give a damn about you and your Brenda issues. Too bad the show is about over bc I was hoping Kate would get to Jakes and knock her silly

Carly: "Guess who Jax, Sonny and Jason belong to in different ways? Me and I will not be sharing"

Oh shut up. Why is she still talking? Everyone prepare yourself for the temper tantrum she throws when she learns Jason went to Rome for Brenda

• Members

what has she even won though? I dont get her at all. She clearly doesnt want Sonny, yet she goes bat sh-t crazy whenever another vagina is within 10 feet of him. She is still divorcing Jax right? It doesnt feel like she wants him anymore and her recent sex romp was more about staking her claim on him in case Brenda comes back. And as for Jason, well she probably hasnt even realized that he and Sam got back together, considering what a non-entity Sam is these days. I will never understand what these men see in Carly. She is such a nasty piece of work with way too much attitude for her own good

Id love to see them try Claire and Jax. Carzilla needs to lose out and Id love to see Jax finally done with her and move onto someone else

• Members

Why are they wasting Claire on Sonny? There isn't even any chemistry between DS and the over-exposed MB.

She had serious chemistry with JJ at "Hello" and LuClaire should be the direction TPTB took that. Stupid, stupid, stupid....

Seriously, how many characters/actors have to be thrown under the bus to prop an actor that should have been gone at least five years ago?

• Members

It's bad enough that the character and actress are severely overrated, but to bring her back like this? Luza, Frons, and Co decided that all they needed was VMG and her new cheeks, and that would be sufficient. Terrible miscalculation! Idiots.

I don't watch that much because Jason is always fully clothed, but I could not help but notice how bad, unimaginative and stupid this return is.

ANDREA

Archived