GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH has been dry as dust on most fronts lately, but then today we have Trucky!! We really need more stuff with just JE and JJ. I don't think there are two more expressive faces on GH.

And the end had me laughing. Luke as a detective should know you NEVER blather to the authorities, you always wait to see what they want. (Interpol follows Luke, lol. I love it!)

• Members

Nik/Alexis/Brook Lynn was great, and I find Nik & Brook Lynn to be surprisingly enjoyable together. I wonder if we will get to see them at the party?

The ending with Lucky was strange, but I am intrigued by it. Looks like he's getting a little story of his own right now.

JoLivia is so old and played out, how can Johnny still want to deal with her?, all she wants to do is change him. These two are horrible together. Olivia needs to get over him and go back to flirting with Steve or Coleman.

She looked like she fell for it to me. lol.

• Members

I'll touch it for you.

Someone, for the love of god, please lock this b*tch in her kitchen. One day she's all "I dont care if he's in the mob this is my man and imma stick by him"...Then the poor man wakes up from his coma and she is back to bitching, whining, preaching, lecturing, stomping, and yelling. Olivia, SIT DOWN.

I think it's sad how we only get to see Tracy often when Luke is around, then he leaves and we see her twice a month...And I don't like groveling pathetic Tracy, I like withhold heart medication Tracy. Can't we have a good Tracy-bitch story? Have something of her outside of Luke? Something with ELQ or even her as a board member at the hospital? ANYTHING that is fun. I remember when Tracy first returned in 03, it was great, she was a real bitch, insulting everyone. She stayed pretty badass for a couple years, but ever since they paired her with Luke, she's just not as fun.

I still love her, and i LOVED her scene with Carly a couple months ago when she called that dumby out on her parenting choices. And i LOVE the Tracy/Brook scenes...They are so much alike. Too bad they'll probably never share a scene again...Until the next Q funeral. *sigh*

The Lisa/Patrick/Robin stuff is as good as ever. Kimberly McCulough :wub: Brianna Brown and KmC have been giving Emmy winning performances here, IMO. Maxie really is great with Emma. Even though she's the "bad girl" i could see her as a mom. I think it would be entertaining.

The Lucky stuff is creepy and intriguing. I guess this is his "doppleganger" storyline?

• Members

Oh behave! :)

But really, where is KHate? She's running a powerhouse fashion/life/style magazine and she's, per usual, nowhere to be found. Is Coleman tired of her silly games? Is she finally to the point of suicide? When will KHate realize she is inferior to GOlivia(or Brooklyn Brenda as you so affectionately call her)?

:)

• Members

You call

a career?! LOL.

But I shouldn't be so catty. Really, shouldn't she at least be IN the office bossing her minions around when she can't get some from Coleman or whenever she realizes how pathetic her life truly is? Guza could have at least written her in as being in town but dealing with conference calls.

A career woman actually works...ON HER CAREER! Not jetsetting on company funds.

Archived