GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Theres no way you would ever be involved in a car bomb unless you were forced to, unless you were desperate. You were a desperate father trying to protect his daughter"

Her words, not mine

The only thing that could have saved that scene were they to have Sam trip down the stairs as she eavesdropped. I would have DIED of laughter

• Members

Brenda is reminding me of Sam today with the way she's just agreeing with everything Sonny is saying, rationalizing his actions and telling him how he's a good person.

Vanessa's new tight face and crying dont mix

LMAO, they are so totally at Wyndemere. I wonder if Nikolas realizes that he has a mobster and international celebrity in his attic

gh0908103.jpg

Isnt she a bit too young to be having hot flashes? Guess it would explain the sweat stains and hormonal outbursts responsible for her being an uptight bitch

• Members

Sonny With a Chance (Of Over-the-Top Propping)

Today, Brenda and Sonny had a (seemingly endless) conversation about how it's OKAY that Sonny has done all of the horrible things he has because...well, because he loves his kids.

It's not that I am surprised.

Revolted and hate-filled? Yes. I am both of those things.

Sadly resigned to Brenda's new role on the show? Yes, that too. I should have seen it unfolding exactly this way, really, and I am kicking myself for not predicting this! Bob Guza has been saying for quite some time now that Brenda would play a big role in redeeming Sonny, and I'm not foolish enough to think that said redemption would happen organically and soapily, because this is Bob Guza's General Hospital, where good things go to die after a long period of back-burnering. I should have known that his idea of redemption is to have Brenda pretty much say, "How can I redeem you when you didn't do anything wrong in the first place?".

But surprised? No.

Well, okay, maybe a little surprised at just how OUT OF CONTROL it was.

Read the rest here: http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_drama/2010/09/sonny-with-a-chance-of-over-the-top-propping.html#more

• Members

Yeah, um... I'm pretty much over Sonny and Brender, already. Sonny confesses to almost killing his children, and all she does is weep and fondle his 4 inch penis. "Oh, Sonny. You're not a horrible father... and it really is the biggest one I've had. I swear!" ---->NEXT! <_<

First, Vanity doesn't bump The Bouncing, Curled-Lipped Shrew in the opening. Second, she coddles and absolves Sonny of all his heinous, homicidal acts that almost cost the lives of his children. I swear, with the way everything's been going, Brender will go up to Allie Rescott and give her a huge hug: "Oh, Carly. I'm sorry for what's happened to Michael. No mother should ever go through that. Not even one as strong as you are!" Any usefulness Vanity's presence could've had for me has all been lost. I hope Lisa sneezes on Brender in passing. That way she'll catch her craziness and drive herself off another cliff.

Archived