GH: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here. I was appalled by the one where she was yelling at him for controlling her and asked for permission to speak and he said "shut up little girl". It reminded me how much I hated them back then

And what the hell was up with Carly telling Jax about Sonny and Brenda? Was she trying to test him to see if he'd run off after her too? How is this any of her business? Isnt she divorcing Jax? Isnt she divorced from Sonny? I also noticed that she said that Sonny was leaving all 4 of his kids. Now she cares that Dante is Sonny's kid, when its convenient to strengthen her rantings? Im not sure if I'll ever quite get used to Laura Wright. Her manneurisms annoy the hell out of me and she plays Carly way too hard and smug

ghcarlynew2.gif - The Ghetto Head Shake...a variation on her signature Ghetto Head Roll

ghcarlynew.gif

ghcarly0902101new.gif

gh0902103new.gif

The above is all you need to see. At least I warned you

• Members

That's cause what you see is what we have. Nostalgia might have build S&B into some romantic tortured love story between two incredible characters, but the reality is that Brenda IS a spoiled little rich girl and Sonny IS a self-righteous mobster, and neither one of them is capable of enough selflessness to truly love another.

• Members

I agree remos, the show was good yesterday. Seeing the Quartermaine's was amazing. It reminded me of how much they are needed on the show...And it broke my heart to see that there are only three of them now. I mean, I've known there were only three for a long time now, but seeing it onscreen really made me sad.

Today's was boring. ONE day is all we get with Brook and the Q's. [!@#$%^&*] YOU GUZA. That could have been a storyline that went on for months. It would have been entertaining as hell too. The brook/tracy scenes were classic. She's just like Tracy was then.

Archived