GH: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Beccause she is a Guza/Phelps pet via another show and they are establishing her character on the canvas...technically Claire should have been gone after the Michaels' trial...but she' still around. What best way to create buzz than for her to chant she wants Sonny's Baby or Lawyer # 4 to bang Sonny while trying to take him down?

Its the same ole story with a new face.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fine, the pet thing I have no problem seeing or understanding.

My problem is why waste the amazing connections she has on the side of the law to prop up the tired ass of Sonny Corrinthos? I'm just hoping that we'll find out all of this is still an act and she's dug in like a tick to get the goods on that fool.

• Members

Remember she considers getting Jason, Sonny and Jax and having kids by two of them winning over Brender.

I guess, in the writers' attempts to always have Laura Sisk win, they forget that she's got Brender's sloppy seconds. That's nothing to brag about. Not only that, Brender had Jason Morgan's AND Jason Quatermaine's attention.

BRENDAHAHA-1.png

• Members

And that's exactly what she was doing yesterday -- bragging about how she birthed their babies and got them to the altar while Brenda could do neither. That's because Brenda can actually find her way around some birth control, something Carly still cannot quite get to grips with. Seriously, listening to her harp on about how she had kids in order to tie down the three men in her life was like watching a Republican's worst nightmare about single welfare moms "having more babies in order to get more handouts."

Some people can do vixen so well but Carly is so vile and LW is so one-note. She just makes Carly entitled and bullying and mean, with not one ounce of humanity in her. And not even in a "fun villain" way. GH spends so much time killing off beloved periphery characters for "explosive" sweeps stunts. I wish they'd get rid of this dead weight because watching Carly "just being Carly" is not cute, it's not fun, it's not hilarious, it's not right-on, it's a chore for my FF button.

• Members

I dont know if I should be mad or be amused at the ridiculousness of it all. I just laughed at the tears in her eyes. She is such a joke

What the hell is the point of Lucky's story? I have no idea what is going on and why I should care. The guy fighting him is at least cute

Archived