AMC: Monday, August 2, 2010

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might actually like him if he did that, at least it would be entertaining. I just hate how smug he is and I hate how he whines about the damn nano project 24/7.

Not gonna lie, if he was all up in Frankie and Randi's business I probably wouldn't hate him as much but I don't hate him by default because he's getting in the way of Jr and Annie (I really don't see Scott nor Marissa as some big threat). I had no problem with Scott until he started being smug to JR and acting like he was the second coming to Chandler Ent. and when he went begging Caleb to save his sorry butt and throw JR under the bus, that was it! HATE HIM!

• Members

That's my problem w/ TPTB, they are missing something big w/ his character, being land slide hated is not what they wanted, but it's what's happening. I would root for Scott in a triangle vs Ryan, taking Madison away or even vs Frankie for Randi, that would have been awesome to watch. But this, makes me hate Scott, b/c really what is he trying to prove, w/o getting into spoilers, you f*ck w/ JR he will hurt you, he will make you wish you never went there & everything he's been ranting vs JR and sucking up whenever he feels is srsly calling for an asswhoopin' ..now add this BS of 'hey cuz' can I borrow your momma's cottage' JR should have told him to go f*ck himself!

• Members

Love the Marissa/Caleb development. LOL @ JR's reaction. He said Caleb doesn't work, he "Chases squirrels around the mountains of West Virginia".

Brot storyline is nice, although it makes me even more curious what JR Martinez taped before, that got cut out a while back. I'm kind of back to rooting for Natalia and Brot as a couple. Now that Brot isn't breathing down Natalia's neck and trying to control her 24/7, they are more refreshing together. Really hoping AMC follows up on Brotalia after Brot's surgeries are all over with.

Jessie and Angie scenes were dynamite. Wow. Excellent work by both actors! AMC Will probably go the easy way with this, and kill the baby. But apart of me is really hoping that they might just let Angie carry this baby to term, all while she is still blind, or still going through those episodes of vision loss. That would make the storyline so much more compelling to me. I hope that doesn't make me sound selfish, LOL..

• Members

Oh, you know they will (let her carry the baby to term). Angie's eyesight will grow weaker and weaker as she and Jesse inch closer and closer to their baby's delivery date. Frankie, out of love and concern for his mother, will come up with the heinously maudlin idea of putting together a "baby milestones" book in Braille. Then, just as Angie holds her newborn daughter (yes, daughter) for the first time - lo and behold - "Jesse! Jesse! I can see her! I can see her face!". Angie will cry, Jesse will cry, Frankie will cry, Roma Downey, John Dye and Della Reese will look at each other and smile and Randi will...well, she'll look less like she belongs on Easter Island.

• Members

If DM and DW can keep it going all the way through to that, I'd have no issues. I'd be bawling too. Imagine the yearly Christmas credits over beauty shot footage of the Hubbard fam welcoming its newest member...

Damn it, AMC. You sucked me back in. I left you for nearly four years, but you called me back.

• Members

Natalia and Brot remind me of sweet beautiful 7th/8th grade love. [name deleted for her protection] :wub: There's just something very pure and... nice about them, and if it didn't smack of the writers' disinterest, I would be more than content with the s-l-o-o-o-o-w build we've endured. If in fact it's a "build" at all and won't be entirely dropped when Brot gets a fancy new job in Seattle and leaves the story. I even found the clunky PSA lines he had today endearing for their pure Agnes Nixonian quality. I'd rather have these two as underwritten than not have them at all.

Archived