AMC: Monday, August 2, 2010

• Members

Those PSA lines :lol: I don't even remember them, but I know which ones you're talking about. Brot was shilling for his doctor.

And yes, they're so sweet and innocent. That's the appeal for me, and I like it. It's what they wanted Aidan and Virgin Erin to be. I wanted to hug poor Nat when Brot showed no interest in her or her donut cake.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this irrational Scott hate surprises me!

Angie/Jesse brought it and were edge-of-your-seat compelling. I'm so glad she didn't try to blame David for her condition.

When Brot first told Natalia about his surgery, I thought we wouldn't see him again until afterward. I'm happy the writers seem to be bringing these two off the backburner and hopefully they'll get more airtime together when he returns.

I love the concept of Marissa working for Caleb because she's such a twit he can easily manipulate her, which should lead to some interesting developments in the Chandler/Cortlandt feud.

• Members

When somebody sh!ts all over you for a few months, and is your family only by law, making decisions in the house you and your son and your sister grew up in via a personal issue w/ your immediate family member and then asks to F*CK in a property that has no ties to him.. again Dixie and Palmer gave that cottage to JR. But no, see this shouldn't piss me off about him.

Also when he went to Caleb, like the hypocritical rat that he is, and put ALL the blame on JR, no that shouldn't piss me off about him. Also asking people to prove thierselves to you so that you can marry them, no that shouldn't piss me off either. The only good thing about Scott Chandler is that Palmer gave him a painting of Stuart's, the rest, he's just a f*cking rat in my eyes. Family defends ea. other, Scott just wants to save his own ass.

Archived