AMC: Monday, August 2, 2010

• Members

Jesse getting worked up because Angie didn't tell him about her blindness first. *bitchslap* Twenty years. Twenty years. Now shut up.

The Brot stuff is interesting. His doctor almost looks like Scott, so I was thrown for a second. How much of JR's story is being put into Brot's? Because 33 surgeries...jeez, man. He's a stronger person than I. Poor Natalia and her donut cake :( I want those two to be together.

I hope Angie has the baby and it's healthy. I love the idea of a bouncing bundle of joy being added to that group. I know the show probably won't touch the Frankie/Mia son story again, but I'd sooo love it if they did. That kid would have some interesting connections. He'd be Jesse and Angie's grandson, Frankie's son, but also Liza's nephew and Colby's cousin.

Caleb and Marissa. I smell a Dean Hargrove series.

Scott and Annie goin' off to the sin cottage...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Jesse or Angie acknowledge that fact? Because, on "real AMC," they would've. (Oh, hell, on "real AMC," Jesse is still dead, and Angie isn't treated like some heroine in a schlocky Douglas Sirk movie.)

Like this one?

• Members

They did. Jesse got all winded when she said that it's been going on for months. Then she said Jake knew, and he's all "I've had a million conversations with him blah blah blah," and Angie explains to him that she needed to tell someone who could understand, like a doctor, but Jesse's all "IT. SHOULD HAVE BEEN. MEEEEE."

He didn't hit her or anything like that, though. He got over it, but still...

Precisely.

• Members

It seems like they're trying to bring a lot of realism with Brot and it's ruining the entertainment factor. Not sure if I'm watching the character or the actor's Iraq history which is not something I want to see.

• Members

Scott is such an assh() le!!! I don't give a f*ck if JR gave him the GPS to the keys to the cottage, for that dumbass to even ask that type of request...

Every week I keep finding things to hate about Scott.

Hey cuz' me and you haven't been getting along, you know how I told you your dad doesn't give a fock about you, and you had no say in Chandler and how I'm braggin' that I have my future wife, and how you're a jerk to your wife..HEY BTW CAN I F*CK IN YOUR COTTAGE CUZ' ...Why don't you just ask to do it in his bedroom!?

SRSLY SCOTT, THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO TO YOU WHEN I WATCH YOU!:angry:

157yghw.jpg

• Members

I want to see it, too! Unless it results in Brot magically turning into Kamar de los Reyes. In which case, maybe not.

I don't hate Scott, but I do hate that no writer knows what on Earth to do with him.

• Members

That's the truth. Shane McDermott, Daniel Cosgrove, Forbes March, Adam Mayfield... the character is just... there.

I tend to think it might have to do with the fact that no regime wants to go too far in any direction because he's Stuart's son. Having him be this sexualized, womanizing hunk would be hard to believe as a product of Stuart's child rearing. Same with having him be this devious, sneaky sleaze. They had Daniel Cosgrove play the sleep around Scott, only to have him be eclipsed by Ryan Lavery. And, of course, if any of the two Chandler offspring are to be devious and sleazy, JR was predestined to bear that cross.

I think the most sexual Scott had been was with Gillian. And the sleaziest he's been was Virgin Victor. <_<

Archived