AMC: Monday, August 2, 2010

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's more than that, he's suppose to be family, yet all he ever does now is every once in awhile pot shot his cuz' and him going to Caleb and putting everything on JR to save his own ass, was the move of a rat. Not family. That's just off the top of my head.

• Members

True. I forgot all about couples logic. Ugh. I don't like to send my precious mind to those depths of hell too often.

I hope when the truth comes out, JR and Scott "fight like some men" (it's slang). I hope Scott wears JR ass out.

ETA: There's a Raven Symone .gif that I saw a few days ago that would perfectly display my thoughts on this, but I can't remember where I saw it. Ugh.

• Members

laugh.gif Well, I'm definitely on team Annie and JR, but I have such a hard time seeing Scott as the bad guy here. Yeah, his hands aren't clean, but JR is cheating on his wife over and over again with Scott's gf/fiancee, not to mention all the dirty dealings JR has going on. IDK, JR's appeal to me has never been his goodness. I see that as a competition he can't win, unless Scott loses his mind and tries to kill Annie and puts 4 or 5 pregnant women in a coma instead. But if the competition is hotness in scenes with Annie, JR wins that one hands down for me. I don't care how many dirty tricks he pulls against Caleb (I hope Calab wins his company back though).

Archived