AMC: Thursday July 22, 2010

• Members

I mostly agree with you, but I can't stand the thought of L'Reunion du Rylee with or without Emma!

That said, Emma's refusal to accept Madison's replacement Cinderella gown had me wanting Ryan to smack his daughter (and no I'm not advocating child abuse). What an ungrateful little bitch! No wonder she loves Greenlee so much, she's got the same self-centered attitude.

Britanny Allen occasionally has a day with good performances, but it's difficult to feel sorry for her character when she's such a milquetoast 99% of the time. I'm still hoping she discovers her inner Hayward and starts striking out soon.

I wish Krystal would be relegated to a talk-to since the character is pointless, imo. But with all the scenes she's shared with Caleb lately, I have feeling she's going to be moved into a quadrangle with him, Erica and Jack come fall.

For someone pushing honesty so much, the least Greenlee could have done was left David a message that she was meeting Ryan in the park with a new gown for Emma.

I wanted to feel bad for Ryan when he fell, but it was clear that David didn't intentionally cause what happened and Ryan was bugging his eyes out again, so I couldn't help but cheer!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do NOT need you to like me. I have plenty of fans who do and I LOVE them.

(I can't watch live tomorrow, most likely, so you'll all be spared for a day. But I'll be back Monday, trust.)

@Jonathan - it's a line from a song from the movie Cinderella. It's a reference to Emma's constant whining about "my Cinderella dress!!!"

And, by the way:

2vj3ix2.jpg

SCOTT: Where my haters at?

• Members

Oh, they'd be something, sure. Reruns of I Love Lucy.

JR = Ricky

Annie = Lucy

Chandler/Cortlandt = Tropicana/Babalu

JR runs some random scheme at the CEs, Annie wants to "be in the show," JR tells her no, she does what she wants anyway, and zany hijinks ensue. Cue the satin heart.

• Members

LOL @ Krystal coming out of nowhere and telling Greenlee that David likes his meat "extra lean" LOL!! Liked the Greenlee\Krystal scenes, although the whole "I've been through it" thing with Krystal regarding David is getting SO old now.

Loving her with Caleb, though! Those last scenes between them seemed like a sign they could be something more..I would not mind it.

Also, LOL @ Ryan collapsing. I was DYING when that happened, Cameron Mathison's face when it was on the floor!! That scene had no emotional impact on me at all, it did make me LMBO though, haha.

Marissa and Caleb should be lawyers together! I would like to see them working on cases with each other. I like their friendship.

Ugh, Scott. I can't stand him, what an annoying character. He reminds me of a giant, tall life sized version of Gumby mixed with a little bit of Gomer. Adam Mayfield still has yet to loosen up in this role, just a bit, but it's lacking....he just seems....weird and uncomfortable. I do not enjoy scenes that involve Scott at all.

It also irks me how all Chandler business is being settled everywhere BUT the Chandler Enterprises offices! Where are they?? We never see Scott or JR in there.

Everything about Emma annoys me now! What a brat! It even annoys me when Ryan calls her "Emms" lol...god, I really wanted Ryan to just tell Emma to stop acting like a spoiled brat and to just eat her breakfast!

Archived