AMC: Thursday July 22, 2010

• Members

Again, Emma is bugging the crap out of me. I can't stand to be around kids who are too old to be acting like babies, and I'm discovering that I can't stand to watch them on soaps either. I could really roll with L'Reunion du Rylee if Emma didn't have to be a part of it.

Scott :wub: Haters <_<

JR getting piss and vinegar in him with Caleb while Caleb is just "........bitch please"? Greatness.

Krystal finally being a mother to Marissa? Step up, KWAK!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if it was an artistic choice or just coincidence, but I was noticing how striking the colors Ryan and Madisom were wearing (particularly that blue Madison had on against her new *bright* yellow hair) in their two shot and then they cut to a two shot of Marissa and Caleb and it was like ::sad muted trumpet::. The actress who plays Marissa did well with her end of the rope utter dispair today. And I had to remind myself that Krystal was even her mother, they never had a relationship and it reads, it's more like Myrtle talking to a young friend (and they are totally trying to put Krystal in that Myrtle/Wanda Wolek mold).

I'm with David, when your gut intuition is telling you that something's up, it was only wrong to snoop when you didn't find anything. :P

• Members

He looks adorable. Love his haircut

I have to say I laugheed at Marissa at first when she was freaking out but I kinda felt sorry for her. I know what its like to study for something so important only to let personal stuff affect your performance. Im sure the bar is no joke and she's been preparing for this for quite a while. I dont like her but I can at least empathize with her on this

Archived