OLTL: Discussion for the week July 12

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EXACTLY. That was my next point, and yesterday was bad enough but when they broke it out again today, geesh. It looks like Susan Gammie raided Charles Busch's closet. When did they decide that polka dotted '40s/'50s dresses are Dorian's signature look? And the headband is just awful overkill. Dorian has too much style to fall into caricature, it makes her look old lady kooky, not chic.

• Members
Unlike his sister, Eddie Alderson has a fighting chance to get work post-OLTL. Puberty has been rather kind to this kid so far.

The sad thing is that the show is continually hellbent on throwing Matthew under the bus to prob a ridiculous insta-kid and her equally ridiculous new teen heartthrob boyfriend.

I'd be for a Matthew/Destiny pairing also if the show would just acknowledge the chemistry the two actors have and just go there.

• Members

Even if the show cared about Matthew, besides using him to try to generate pity for the truly worthless Danielle and her soulmate Nathesulah, they probably wouldn't put him in an interracial relationship. Those only seem to happen if they are filler pairings which the audience isn't supposed to care about, like unwashed Ethan and dull Maya on GH...(I get the feeling that's just going on until they shove Kristina at him).

Archived