ALL: Temporary Replacements

• Members

I seem to remember that Terry Davis was also canned from AW in the early 80s for not dropping her post-pregnancy weight as fast as the producers wanted her to. In the story, Sandy and Blaine Cory did have a baby - was Laura's pregnancy written into the show or did their baby come before Laura became pregnant IRL?

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a few scenes of JF as Roger on tape. I hate to be mean, but I have found him boring in every role I've ever seen him play... King Galen, Jared Chase, Roger, Adam's lawyer... He shares his scenes with Sherry Stringfield's Blake after a brief exchange with Beverlee McKinsey's Alex. I'll get it up on YouTube sometime within the next four years.

• Members

Retro started with episodes that originally aired back in December 1967. Fabiani appeared in episodes around February 1968. He plays the neighbor of hospital worker Liz Wilson who is in a dive hotel. He is very creepy, very menacing, yet strangely attractive in some way. To me, anyway! His character breaks into Liz's hotel room and then proceeds to scare the crap out of her. We were in Provincetown, MA in October when those episodes aired on Retro. It was riveting to watch with poor Liz having to go out on a ledge to try to escape Fabiani's character. I've caught a few episodes on Retro but mostly watch them online.