AMC Tuesday 6/15/10

• Members

OMG Greenlee is such a biyatch! When I thought my hate for her couldnt get any worse. I cant beleive she fired Madison bc she showed concern for Erica. Is she serious? She was so cold and mean about it too. She is coming across as a monster with no soul. I REALLY hope she loses Fusion as a ersult of her actions. She doesnt deserve it. I did love Madison standing up to her and not backing down and sucking up to her. I did love the look on Randi's face when Greenlee threatended her. She looked scared...lol

Yay, Erica mentioned Josh! He did exist! Come on Kreizman, bring him back from the dead again

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bianca's outfit reminds me of when Lucy, Ethel, Fred, and Ricky went to Paris and Ricky conned them into thinking that potato sacks were a new fashion trend (and then I think after Lucy and Ethel wore them they DID become a fashion trend).

I do like the necklace.

• Members

Not to a place where I can deal with a Josh mention...where is Erica with the gun in comparison to the Josh mention? Before or after so I know what I'm looking for on clips later.

Sounds like another day where I'm going to want to kick David's teeth in. The he goes and says sweet crap about Erica, and I want to hug the jerk. UGH.

Archived