AMC Tuesday 6/15/10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks, I just saw it. She always looks good with a gun. :)

I really don't like this Caleb guy. There's something about him that makes me fear for Erica's safety. Dunno. I hoped to like them more than I have been, but I don't.

VI just didn't pull it off for me today. Usually he can do David's layers really well, but all the hocus pocus about him caring deeply about Erica, felt empty to me. Like he was just saying it placate Greenlee. The only moment where I felt like VI was getting there today was when David was looking at Erica's picture, and wiped away a tear before Greenlee came back. That was layers. That other crap was empty words to keep Greenlee with him.

• Members

NuBinx had me at hello :wub:

JR is too hot nowadays for his wife, srsly you mean to tell me no other women in PV is looking at him at that Yatch club, I sure as hell would, even 70 whateva yr. old photo proper did, now we need to show the young society. Srsly if he's suppose to be the devil, send me to hell.

Annie wassup w/ the flower power dress? *you and Binx shopped the same place?* you notice really reallllllllly slowly how they (JR/Annie) can't be thierselves w/ thier partners. Love Jackson in this whole epi. Caleb needs to chill w/ the abuse on La Kane, glad she almost shot him.

Madison rocked, I would have thrown her f'n key on the ground, glad she's not kissing GreenMe's ass. David...not even going to talk about him, at this point anyone can slug him and it'll give me joy.

• Members

Yes, Greenlee has become cold-hearted again and I love it. The take-no-prisoners bitch is who she originally was before Leo tamed her and Ryan broke her spirit completely. I'm glad she's standing by her husband. I think David is really just pushing down his feelings regarding Erica's possible death because it would be too difficult to deal with.

Madison standing up to Greenlee was great. I hope Greenlee was telling the truth and Ryan has nothing to do with this. So far, so good for the new Bianca. I can't wait to see more of her tomorrow!

Erica mentioning Josh was more than enough for me. Fetus Boy needs to stay dead!

Annie & JR are just so sizzling together! Even more than she was in her bed scene with Scott. I'm glad Scott really has feelings for Annie and admitted that. It seemed like that angle might have been dropped until today. I'm also glad his conscience in the form of Jack confronted him with stealing the plans from Palmer. Scott may be a Chandler, but he still has his soul.

• Members

The best thing about Annie/JR today was we filled in the blanks of lies

JR is w/ Marissa only b/c he blames himself for Babe's death, and as horrible as he thinks he was w/ her..he feels like he owes AJ someone like Marissa in his life.

Annie again lied to Scott, today she said how she always wanted to fit in the rich society world...you told Scott after the park date 'Simple things that's all I want' :rolleyes:

Greatest thing about Scott/Annie, the love scene was epicly short, thank you writers. For what JR/Annie were doing at that yatch club had more heat than what I was about to witness in the hotel.

• Members

I'm still torn between him really feel this deeply, and him just placating Greenlee. His words were a bit to hallow and empty for me. But him looking at her picture, and that tear he wiped away...that was real. It's this really off blend of does her really care and he cares to much for his own liking and can't fathom the reality of it all.

Well at least K&S remembered some history. Shame it had to be that history.

• Members

I don't see one bit of caring for Erica, if it's there it's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down. B/c GreenMe nor David aka 'Pinky and The Brain' have not exhibited that for me. Jackson, I saw it, Ryan, I saw it, Madison even! those two pfffftdry.gif

Archived