AMC Tuesday 6/15/10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica acknowledging that she's been sober for the past 5 years, and also mentioning Josh, were the highlights of this episode for me. Erica's last 2 scenes were some of Susan Lucci's most powerful in a while, especially the one where she was ranting at Caleb before she grabbed that shotgun. Just hearing her say the words "My son" were satisfying enough for me, and Caleb shoving that booze down her face (WTH??) and her spitting it out and saying how long she's been sober was an added bonus. Those last 2 scenes were just jam packed with little bits of history, I loved it. Erica's brief Alcoholism storyline was one of my favorites from when I started watching, I'll never forget Erica's Intervention episode. So I say Kudos to the writer's for acknowledging both those parts of Erica's past, plus more.

Rolling my eyes at Annie and Scott. LOL, Annie is trying so hard to make herself believe that she really loves Scott and wants to be with him the rest of her life. They are a couple for now, but this so won't last for long. Scott loves Annie, but his love for her is way more intense than hers is for him. IMO, the same amount of love that Scott has for Annie, is the same amount (and maybe even more) that Annie has for JR (and vice versa). I think it's clear.

New Bianca is going to be a hit, I can feel it. Loved Christina Bennett Lind's first scenes, and looking forward to seeing more of her tomorrow.

I also liked the last part, before Bianca arrived at Fusion, where Greenlee was by herself and praised Erica and said that she made her (Greenlee) stronger. That shows that she respects Erica even though they aren't the best of friends, and are in competition with each other. I like that Greenlee said sorry to Erica, to.

Archived