AMC: Th. 6.10.10

• Members

For all that is... Jake looks even nastier than he did in the promo. I seriously don't understand how in a genre aimed at women, the ABC soaps can let their male actors be so out of shape and be overall unattractive. What woman fantasizes about looking as beautiful as Amanda and walking down the aisle to that nasty dirty looking wreck of a man? It turns my stomach. He couldn't shave and brush back his hair? Asswipe.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Followed by "Jake and Amanda: Home Sweet Home," where they set up housekeeping in their brand new abode; "Jake and Amanda: Getting Down to Business," where they open their own shop; and "Jake and Amanda: Make Room for Baby," where they...well, that's one self-explanatory.

• Members

was I the only one asking how the hell Erica knew that the wedding was today? Jake and Amanda got engaged while she was away with Jack. She never went back to PV and within 2 episodes was in Pigeon Hollow and then the crash. How did she even know about th engagement, let alone the wedding date (which was all put together very last minute)

• Members

:o My God. I hadn't even considered that. OK, ABCD, I give in. Please, bring back Alicia Minshew and her air hogging ways. JaManda has brought me to my knees. Hell, bring back Zendall (that's right, I said it), if that's what it will take to get this sh!t off my screen. Please, God! I really cannot stand much more of Jake Martin. He's making me wish for the glory days when Babe, Kendall and Zack were the center of this show. :ph34r: My only consolation is that MacBeth is gone.

• Members

I'm telling you, the minute I heard David Kreizman was the new HW for AMC, I saw all this rancor and discord coming. People, if you think you're suffering now, just wait 'til it's so bad, you'll be wishing someone at ABC would take this show out back and shoot it.

• Members

It's not just today. RPG's Jake always looks like he has not bathed. I have found him disgusting for quite some time, so that picture does not phase me. If the truth be told, I didn't expect him to look "that good". He's so disgusting!

And again, I don't buy Amanda and filthy Jake, so this big production is a joke! Their love is a joke. It was more interesting when Jake saw her for the whore she really is. This instant soulmate sh!t is for the birds! Ugh!

ANDREA

• Members

Never thought the day would come to where I would wish for Babe and even Kendull the vapid whore to return. This JaManduh sh!it has taken me there, and I hate the writers for it. Of all the duos they could have written for, JaManduh was the winner? Did they draw straws? They are not a good or interesting soap couple, so this was a bad idea. Hell, I'd even settle for the horrid Colby/Damon instant soulmate crap. At least 1/2 of that duo does not look like he just climbed out of a dumpster.

ANDREA

Archived