AMC: Th. 6.10.10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow this is weird. For once I'm the person who likes something everyone else hates. I'm usually the one of the designated board haters but I kind of like the wedding.

I agree that its a bit much for a this particular pair but I like seeing a happy couple, they're so rare on soaps these days. I like the romance of them. RPG is annoying in a million ways but I find Chrishell so...charming that I'm willing to tolerate him and she was just STUNNING in that wedding gown. (What? I may be a bitch but I'm still a girl.)

The event on the whole worked for me. Jesse hitting on Angie, Cornelius in a suit, Madison somehow transforming Ryan into a tolerable character, Trevor in a baby tux, Tad's dancing... I just liked it. *shrug*

No! Half the cast already looks like Sherwin-Williams is doing their makeup. Let Fish Whiplash stay his regular color.

• Members

I guess it depends on what kind of TV you watch the show on. When I watch, everyone on "Pine Valley, 19104" looks more, uh, sun-kissed on my old set than they do on others. No matter which set I use at the moment, however, Dash gives off a blinding, milky glow I've seen only one other place, and that's RuPaul on "RuPaul's Drag Race" on LOGO.

• Members

I like the plotting of the wedding but Jake and Amanda aren't deserving of the amount of attention that they've gotten over the past week. This 5 day event is more on the level of Tad/Dixie or Jack/Erica.

But I will say again that Kate Hall rocks!

So Jesse knows Ne-Yo and Jake knows Dave Barnes. :lol:

Too much Ryan and Greenlee.

Archived