SCOTT CLIFTON JOINS ......

• Members

B&B HIRES CLIFTON

B&B has confirmed that Scott Clifton (ex-Schuyler, OLTL; ex-Dillon, GH) is joining the cast. For now, the name of his character and his first air date is not available but he is scheduled to debut in July.

From the SOD Facebook page

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled the SC is going to be back on daytime, but why does B&B keep adding more and more characters when they don't even write for half of the ones that they have? SB, RH, LK, WH among others are being absolutely WASTED on this show.

• Members

I actually think this is a smart move if B&B fires the right people.

Drew Bell or whatever his name is should go.

Kyle Lowder should go.

Texas Battle should go.

Clifton would make a good Rick recast or, if that role is damaged goods, a new character. He's hot and he can act...too bad B&B can't write a character worth a damn, and their younger leading ladies are so horrible, but as long as he's not stuck with Steffi or Amber, there's always a shot.

• Members

wow, very shocking. I thought for sure ABC was going to transfer him over to GH

He looks way too yonug to be Rick. Rick is supposed to be Brooke's eldest child and thats already hard to buy with Ashley Jones as Bridget. Clifton playing her older brother would be even worse than what we have now.

• Members

I'd fire Kyle and Texas. They both suck IMO. I like Drew. Scott Clifton is such a blah actor. I don't see the appeal in him. I hated him on GH and OLTL. I guess it's CBS motto/mission statement to hire ABC fired actors.

• Members

They seem to have gotten better at that, although I don't remember if they gave up writing for Sarah Brown or not. Everything I read of her story sounded godawful. I never seem to be able to stomach most of her post-Carly roles.

As for Rick being older than Bridget, I keep forgetting about that. Given how people rarely age emotionally on B&B, even if they age in the face (if their plastic surgeon allows it), the age probably wouldn't matter. But I'd be happy to dump Rick for good, he's been a worthless character for ages.

• Members
Which is really interesting, IMO. What makes Brad believe he's gonna be any more interested in writing for Thomas with Clifton in the role than Bell?! Because he's a name?

Watch Clifton get sidelined in four months, just like Sarah Joy and Rick.

Archived