• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, but I guarantee I'm the only one who wants a return to the original opening, theme music and all, just re-shot and updated (new background, lusher orchestration, but same photo album).

• Members

Overall, I really liked today's show. I was invested in every scene, unlike yesterday.

I loved the amount of humor today from Greenlee with Erica and later with Jack to Marissa downing the shot without knowing what it was. I thought Brittany Allen did okay playing drunk.

It was nice that Opal got to open up to Erica about missing Palmer instead of just being her talk-to, as she's been for the past 10 years or so.

I'm probably being more optimistic than most, but I think Madison confessing all to Ryan is the beginning of them having a real relationship. Ryan has been quite adamant that he no longer wants Greenlee so maybe I'm reading into this, but the Rylee scenes over the past week or so felt like closure for them. I hope David/Greenlee and Ryan/Madison are the couples the show is going to pair from this point on.

I can't wait to hear what Greenlee has to say to David on Monday!

• Members

I agree that it's time for a new opening. And not just editing out people and whatnot. It's time AMC get new shots of everyone and start fresh. It definitely needs a re-vamp. I would LOVE if AMC went back to the Photo Album opening, but I just don't see ABC drifting away from the character shot openings. So why not film all new ones in HD, and maybe change the beginning of the opening a little bit, to allow a little music clip to lead into it. I miss the old little music clip AMC used to use before the opening would come on.

Erica and Greenlee are being so childish

Frankie and KWAK came out of nowhere in this ep, LOL.

I'm glad Madison didn't give into David's plan, and told Ryan everything. And omg, I can't believe I was *kind* of liking Ryan.

Amanda's losing it, I hope Trevor is alright. And that really was random of Krystal to just show up at Amanda's house like that, LOL.

I thought that was supposed to be some time this month...I think it's coming, maybe late late May. I'm not sure

• Members

Yeah, I don't think she did half bad. I was LOL though, when she just ran for that drink and downed it. Wow.

What I'm not liking though, is that AMC is still having JR want Marissa...ugh. And it kind of seems like they might get back together, hopefully NOT.

• Members

I thought Brittany Allen did fine.

I also would LOVE it if the show quits making David out to be an evil monster who preys on innocent, defenseless women. Last time I checked, David was an Equal Opportunity Life Destroyer... unless Jake, Tad, Adam, JR and Ryan are all women in drag. I definitely wouldn't doubt Jake.

• Members

IA. It didnt seem as bad with the weak women he's been with like Krystal and Amanda but Greenlee's too smart and strong to fall for these schemes and they dotn need David to start manipualting things around her. She's not some weak innocent defensless woman or dumb like the others. I prefer them as equals, honest with the other, supporting and standing by each other's side. The way they are writing David isnt consistent with how the relationship started and its regressing David. I really hope they continue with this

• Members

David is signature for being evil, but the show is making him way to evil, and into a total cartoon. I wouldn't want the show to completely get rid of his deviousness, but turn it down a notch, it is getting way to desperate and bizarre...not enjoyable at all. Especially when he is with Greenlee and it has to do with her...I agree with Cheap, she is to smart for that stuff. Love these two together, but these silly games make me think twice about them.

Archived