• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was glad to see Madison tell Ryan everything and then them go to David. I was just saying in my reaction to Thursday's episode that I wouldn't be interested until she turned the tables on David, and boom, then it happened! Great Friday cliffhanger with Greenlee hearing everything.

I said in my immediate, fresh, no-baggage, newbie reaction on Wednesday's episode that I felt David was still a fascinating complex character like I remembered (not being portrayed just a villain) and I stand by that. He continues to be humanized by his scenes with his daughter, and really what he did with Madison and Ryan was not something soooo bad. Madison did kill somebody in cold blood, even if it was a husband who apparently had abused her; she is not an innocent victim. It will be interesting to see when I get to Monday's episode how Greenlee reacts. This could be a setup to a partnership of equals where Greenlee knows David's crap and puts a stop to it, but they stay together, like my alltime favorite couple David and Anna.

I loved seeing Opal telling Erica some home truths, and her joke about how love doesn't come often even though for Erica more often than most. LOL. I was glad to see them talking about missing Palmer.

I liked Greenlee standing up to Erica and Greenlee's various approaches to try to get Jackson to help her. I just love Greenlee so much!!

Hmm, poor Amanda freaking out about becoming like Janet. I don't know who came to talk to her at the end yet.

After a few days of JR, I have come to the conclusion that Jacob Young is a good actor - subtle but not boring.

First episode I saw with this Frank(ie) Hubbard. He was okay. Also first episode I saw with RPG as Jake. He only reminded me of Gus (GL) or Dean (AW) a little, which is good, and I could buy that he is a Martin. I guess he is with Amanda and Trevor is their son.

Archived