DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Melanie and Stephanie fighting over that purse! Stephanie is a lying brat, can't believe she is trying so hard to get pregnant with Nathan's child. What a desperate skank. I love how Melanie knows whats going on, and keeps grilling Steph about those birth control pills. GO Melanie, and hurry up and tell Nathan already!~

I'm glad Bo is back...good to see him. I loved him and Hope's scenes! Made me so sad. The love is still there. His reunion with Carly, :rolleyes:.

• Members

Yeah it really annoyed me to see Carly in that opening scene just walking into Bope's house like she owned the place looking through the mail, bitch please :rolleyes: I liked Bo/Carly at first, but I am so tired of this woman and it hasnt even been a year.

I feel sorry for Stephanie, she is so irrelevant and yet the writers keep trying to push her boring relationship with Nathan, even though he has been sniffing up Melanie's ass their entire time together. This storyline is so dull, wake me when it's over.

Am I supposed to care that Theresa is being framed for mugging useless ass Roman? Because I dont, I wish nightime Hope had killed the dull [!@#$%^&*].

There is just so much wrong with this show right now it isnt even funny.

• Members

LOL!!!!!!! you are to funny. Yeah, I agree with you fully on Carly. She is just to comfortable in that house. I was kind of liking her in the beginning with Bo to, but was thinking that it would only be temporary and that Bope would find their way back to each other..............that still isn't the case, and doesn't look like it will be any time soon, and it's a shame! I still like Carly, but just not when she's with Bo. I liked her when she was saving Rafe, and also whenever she's with Daniel. Even Justin.......but Bo, just..no.

LOL @ useless ass Roman. Idk, i am kind of enjoying Nicole framing Arianna. It's kind of a pointless storyline since it's clear whose doing the muggings, but i still enjoy seeing Nicole get what she wants against Ari, lol.

• Members

How...ironic?

Then, perhaps a dose of Hope's "sleeping medication" is in order?

I'm just glad I'm not Dena or writing DAYS. Otherwise, Alex Marshall's back from the dead and Daniel's father. (Analyze that, Dr. Freud!)

Archived