DAYS: Discussion for the month of May

• Members

+1.

Mature, honest friendships have been lacking, both on DAYS and on soaps in general. If it should lead to "something more" down the road, then I'm all for it, b/c DAYS has taken the time to allow Victor and Maggie to become more acquainted. And if it doesn't? Hey, that's fine, too. :-)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved the Chad\Madeline scenes. They both can act, well done to Chad especially, in that scene where he sort of broke down when he thought his mom didn't want him close to her. Madeline needs to let Chad make his own decisions, when he is 18 and ready to go off to college, he can choose where he wants to be. I'm still scratching my head as to what she's so afraid about, can't wait to find out. This storyline is getting interesting

Chad and Will would be so hot together, I could totally see them having a secret love affair and not telling anyone.

YES, hopefully that was the last of Calliope! *crosses fingers and doesn't let go*. This whole build up to Rafe finding out about EJ is so stale I just don't even care anymore.....whatev.

this was my sleepiest week EVER watching DAYS, omg how boring it was this week...hopefully things heat up soon

Guest dc cubs

I'd love for Days to try this out as they have more chemistry with each other than Mia or Gabi. However, I don't see it happening. Days just doesn't do social issue storylines well, at all. I think the show would do more harm than good with this idea.

• Members

OTOH, any gay romance (and not just Chad and Will) is exactly the shot of adrenaline DAYS could use, now that the Nicole/Sami baby switch is over and the rest of the stories seem to be dragging. You're right, though: a story like this needs to be done well, and I don't trust DAYS enough to do that.

• Members

Thank you. I couldnt agree more. I am perfectly contest watching entire episodes of the two of them just discussing life and becoming friends. I would lofe more, but if that doesnt happen im fine. This friendship is so rare now on soaps, and who ever thought we get it on Days? With vets?

Im torn. Id love it but.. i dont want another social storyline about coming out. I just dont. Id be fine if they just got drunk, fooled around, acted like it never happened a friendship grew into more without them realizing it until it was too late.

• Members

Thats been the story of its life for the best 15 years to be honest.

Furthermore, it deserves its awful ratings right now. Its a horrid bore.

I dont know why they effed up, after the baby swap hit its climax and the mel/carly story started to take over they should have had another mystery starting up. They were on a roll and now its all so flat, bland, and boring. Only saving grace is really John Aniston, Suzanne Rpgers, Joe Moscolo, and for me personally, Molly Burnett & Shelley Hennig & Mark Hapka & Jay Jonson, too bad they are in a bad storyline.

Archived